Looking for LAMP shared hosting

hi ,

i'm wondering if any of you would be kind enough to recommend a lamp shared webhoster based on your experience

we are building a social networking web application , and need a basic and affrodable shared server for dev and testing ,

we will need the following sw :

PHP5, MySQL5, PEAR installed, running Apache Linux

plus we will need the ability to install subversion for source control and mantiss for bug tracking

tks

jay

most of shared account can provide that to you. just check the web hosting offers section, you will find lot, start with pre sales qustions. good luck

www.totalchoicehosting.com was always good to me when I used shared hosting.

Actually, most shared plans are LAMP-based. There are a lot fit your req. You just need compare the features (e.g. allow how many domains, mysql DBs, etc.), price, and stability of them.

http://www.webfaction.com/ is great. Been using them for a year, but no longer needed it. Was very satisfactory.

Quote Originally Posted by john8 View Post
    Actually, most shared plans are LAMP-based. There are a lot fit your req. You just need compare the features (e.g. allow how many domains, mysql DBs, etc.), price, and stability of them.
    ...or you read the start post.
    hi there!

we are building a social networking web application
    and you are looking for a shared?
    it sounds to me that you'll need something more reliable...

Without a doubt: http://www.webfaction.com
    They don't oversell like crazy so their servers tend to be faster and more stable.
    Customer service is very friendly too.