Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 56
  1. #1

    Thumbs down Warning - Do NOT Host with HOSTNINE ! - Review

    I want to provide a review of Hostnine, Its sad that is has come to this but I dont want anyone else to go through what I have gone through.

    1. I have been robbed by hostnine
    2. They have be extremely rude to me and then wonder why I used profanity back at them. Like duh! What goes out comes back!
    3. Their reseller accounts are down more than they are up.

    First off, anyone considering hosting with HOSTNINE despite what I say in this review I advise you to ... search this forum for other reviews, you will find that there is a lot of people who have experienced extremely bad service through them and have dealt with unprofessional RUDE mannered staff such as Anthony and Dan at hostnine.

    Second be sure to check their Forum area as you will find countless people who are complaining about service and their staff, though im sure they will find a way to delete those.

    Third they create their own posts in the forum to pretend they have clients with good experiences.. I am not the first to say this.. there are others on this board that have noticed that and said it.

    They have even had a Staff Member post on this forum complaining about them

    Be sure to check out this too.. I remeber MIKE on the hostnine forums so I can backup his experience as well and the removal of his posts

    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...light=hostnine

    Hostnine are fabricating on their own forum positive reviews..


    Now for my story

    I started hosting with them on January 8th 2007, On January 28th 2007 I opened a second reseller account.

    On September 3rd I decided to Cancel the second reseller account. I got on live support they said fill out the form I did this.

    Joshua at support said.. Sorry that I was cancelling ( acknowledged I wanted to cancel ) asked then for the last 4 digits of my credit card or paypal details.

    I got on live support and gave them that information, and I sent in a email and have provided them with tickets, even though im sure after this they will say.. we dont have the ticket.. which you will see is a lie in a moment when i explain the rest.

    OK I followed up on the 5th with them through a new ticket asking had they cancelled my account. Joshua said Yes we did.

    Now Dan the rudest of all their staff will try to say this only meant that they had got my cancellation request but it didnt mean they cancelled it.. Which again is total B.S as I gave them that information and in the reply joshua gave he never asked for any more information as he already had it.

    Well I never thought anymore of it. I only had one domain on it

    Now ARound comes Feb 2008 I am doing my taxes i am inputting in my hosting payments and I notice in paypal they have been charging me still for that second reseller account.

    I contacted them giving them all the information of the reseller domain and information

    Joshua replied back showing he had not even read the email stating.. We see no record of a cancellation ... " WELL DUH! " thats because you never cancelled it you idiots!

    He then asks for the domain which needs cancelling..

    Like I gave him the domain twice in the email i sent.. he did not read it.

    Anyway... BEN the OWNER replied to say please reply to this ticket and I will cancel your account and refund you.

    HE NEVER DID THAT..

    Instead...

    1. Dan Banned me from the forum obviously as they dont want a HONEST review of their crap, fraudelent service

    2. They hide behind their email support, they never answer phones.. i even rang just SALES and was on their 45 mins and they never picked up.. its just a FRONT....

    Anyway.. Ben never replied instead.. Anthony Blamed me for not cancelling paypal..

    Which

    1. THEY NEVER CANCELLED THE ACCOUNT,
    2. ThEY NEVER in any email said you need to stop the subscription

    No... they are very very sneaky in their methods and FINALLY people are starting to see this and are seeing them for who they are.

    Dan closed the ticket and said we are not paying you for those 5 months even though we know you asked for your account to be cancelled.. instead

    There is no.. THe customer is right or we value our customers over at hostnine.. No

    THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!.. BE VERY VERY CAREFUL .. if you sign up with them be prepared to have your money stolen, crap service and extremely RUDE customer support.. Oh and no phone support as that is just a front!

    I will taking LEGAL ACTION against them now

    I have redirected my domains from my other account away from them and have cancelled my first account

    They have lost a customer due to unhanded tactics, rudeness and fraudelent activity..

    AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!!!

    BE sure to check this forum and listen to those who have had bad experiences with them.. as most of them I remember seeing their posts on hostnine forum when they were customers.. they were legitamate complaints!

    Hostnine.. You will be hearing from my lawyer!
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clovis, CA
    Posts
    277
    Wow, what an nice detailed post. I was going to refer one of my friends there but i guess not. Again, Thanks for the info and I'm sure hostnine will suffer
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    286
    What was your domain with them?
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EU - east side
    Posts
    21,913
    I will taking LEGAL ACTION against them now
    For a couple of hundred dollars in damages at most? Hardly worth entertaining the thought. Jot it down to experience, and move on. It's economically wiser.
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    82
    Hi,

    1) You were banned from the fourms for using foul language and were warned multiple times regarding it.

    2) The account was not canceled as there are no further replies to the ticket (nor any in your history) which contain the required confirmation and details to confirm you are in fact who you say you are.

    3) You continued payments via PayPal as you did not cancel the subscription as we already told you to do so in the same email that contains the details we request you confirm before cancellation is processed. That is your responsibility and not ours.

    4) Here I will quote my reply to your ticket:

    Account canceled. We are unable to return the payments however, as the account was still active and was not canceled due to no reply to the cancellation ticket from you confirming the cancellation and including the required information. Also the response by Joshua of "Yes we did" was an answer to your question, "Just checking to see if you got my cancellation of the reseller account for www.dognegotiator.com", not "Is my account canceled" (or similar). As there is no way to prove that you did not use this account during this time we cannot provide a refund per our ToS http://hostnine.com/terms-and-conditions
    Btw, yes, I'm Dan, just doing his job
    Newbies Rock. Oh wait, now I'm a Guru Wannabe!
    Go Wannabes!

    Disclaimer: My thoughts and opinions do not reflect any company I work for as they are mine and only mine.
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    99
    Yes I remember when HostNine first broke in they were enjoying some few good review. But now, it seems to be going downhill following alot of reviews on WHT and other forums. My friend also had a terrible experience with them ranging from the rude support you speak of to censorships to poor services.

    Should be interesting to watch the development of the h9 situation in general.
      0 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by meltingcube View Post
    Hi,

    1) You were banned from the fourms for using foul language and were warned multiple times regarding it.

    2) The account was not canceled as there are no further replies to the ticket (nor any in your history) which contain the required confirmation and details to confirm you are in fact who you say you are.

    3) You continued payments via PayPal as you did not cancel the subscription as we already told you to do so in the same email that contains the details we request you confirm before cancellation is processed. That is your responsibility and not ours.

    4) Here I will quote my reply to your ticket:

    Btw, yes, I'm Dan, just doing his job
    Once again DAN lying through your teeth, You did not send any email saying to cancel it on my end, and I confirmed through 2 of the methods on your site.

    You received the request to cancel and the confirmation, yet being scam artists you continued to bill and lie because the facts are your losing business as fast as you make it, and you need the money

    Your a fraudulent company that continues to blame your customers

    Your forum is full of complaints from customers, but oh of course you delete those and then create your own postings.

    You hide behind your email, your support is extremely rude, and then you expect your customers to be polite back.. sorry it dont work that way, and that is why you have had many customers go at your on the forum because 99% of the time you guys are too scared to pick up the phone

    You will get what is coming to you, what goes around comes around... hostnine will not stay in business, mark my words!
    Last edited by inpursuit25; 02-04-2008 at 11:52 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by inpursuit25 View Post
    Once again DAN lying through your teeth, You did not send any email saying to cancel it on my end, and I confirmed through 2 of the methods on your site.
    Hi,

    I can provide screen shots of your tickets if you wish, along with the audit log showing you did not reply to the cancellation confirmation email. Simply, we did nothing wrong and followed all procedures. I am sorry that you do not like our responses, however this is following the ToS that you agreed to upon signup, thus this is nothing new.
    Newbies Rock. Oh wait, now I'm a Guru Wannabe!
    Go Wannabes!

    Disclaimer: My thoughts and opinions do not reflect any company I work for as they are mine and only mine.
      0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,175
    I'm shocked, why do you think you can use foul language to this hosting company? In the business world that will not fly, I'm surprised they even bothered to listen to you at all. I would of banned you and never responded to a single email. You cannot expect to swear at someone and expect them to happily help you. You need to grow up and handle the situation in a professional manner so you can get things done the way you want them done. I know you are having a horrible experience with them but I don't think it's the wisest idea to cuss someone out demanding support. Nobody would listen to you in a face to face conversation, and I doubt people will listen to you just because you are cussing them out over the computer screen.
    www.DMEHosting.com - DME Hosting LLC | Servers, KVM/OpenVZ VPS's, Email Hosting, Web Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by stashhh View Post
    Yes I remember when HostNine first broke in they were enjoying some few good review. But now, it seems to be going downhill following alot of reviews on WHT and other forums. My friend also had a terrible experience with them ranging from the rude support you speak of to censorships to poor services.

    Should be interesting to watch the development of the h9 situation in general.
    Exactly.. If I was the only one then I could understand people giving the company a chance but im not there are lots of customers encountering the same Rudeness, and Censorship.

    They are on their way out!
      0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Its sad actually to see that on a review site that DAN posted his own review saying support was good Those guys are desperate

    http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/HostNineCom.html

    ( Top Notch Customer Support (Excellent)
    - by Dan (meltingcube.com) on 5 June 2007 )

    Of course you would say support is good.. As you are Support.. what a guy!

    Oh and dont think its the same dan/? look at this review notice the URL then notice the URl and the name on this thread... they cant work fast enough to cover up the bad reviews.
      0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by inpursuit25 View Post
    Its sad actually to see that on a review site that DAN posted his own review saying support was good Those guys are desperate

    http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/HostNineCom.html

    ( Top Notch Customer Support (Excellent)
    - by Dan (meltingcube.com) on 5 June 2007 )

    Of course you would say support is good.. As you are Support.. what a guy!

    Oh and dont think its the same dan/? look at this review notice the URL then notice the URl and the name on this thread... they cant work fast enough to cover up the bad reviews.
    Okay, so that was over a month before I was hired? so? Trying to make a point here, oh wow! I was a previous customer! Oh No!
    Newbies Rock. Oh wait, now I'm a Guru Wannabe!
    Go Wannabes!

    Disclaimer: My thoughts and opinions do not reflect any company I work for as they are mine and only mine.
      0 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by meltingcube View Post
    Okay, so that was over a month before I was hired? so? Trying to make a point here, oh wow! I was a previous customer! Oh No!
    Yeah ok Dan we all believe you .. NOT!
      0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by inpursuit25 View Post
    Yeah ok Dan we all believe you .. NOT!
    To be honest, I really do not care what you think. The facts have been layed out, it was your fault that the account was not canceled and that you still had a PayPal subscription. So live with your mistakes, don't cry about it.

    Out.
    Newbies Rock. Oh wait, now I'm a Guru Wannabe!
    Go Wannabes!

    Disclaimer: My thoughts and opinions do not reflect any company I work for as they are mine and only mine.
      0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by meltingcube View Post
    To be honest, I really do not care what you think. The facts have been layed out, it was your fault that the account was not canceled and that you still had a PayPal subscription. So live with your mistakes, don't cry about it.

    Out.

    No it was your fault but as a company you would rather argue, and blame your customers and manufactuer false accusations

    You disrespect your customers and show hostnine for what they are FRAUDULENT!!

    You dont value your customers, You OBVIOUSLY Need the money more than I do.. So enjoy it...I know what goes around comes around.. You will receive the consequences for your actions today.

    These are my last words on it.. If your looking for a host.. Avoid this company!
      0 Not allowed!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    86
    From what you said, you should've canceled the PayPal subscription. Even if they had canceled your account, it would have to be done on your part either way if it was not automated.
      0 Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    99
    The fact that this guy "Dan" is on WHT arguing back and forth with a previous customers shows me the unprofessional manner that this company handles business.

    I'm not a customer of H9 nor will I. I deal with way more professional companies therefore I have no benefit in "dissing" your company. But you seem to be unprofessional and receiving alot of bad reviews. After this thread, I will know what to say when a H9 thread is around. I know exactly what to reply.

    Take care everyone.
      0 Not allowed!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by stashhh View Post
    The fact that this guy "Dan" is on WHT arguing back and forth with a previous customers shows me the unprofessional manner that this company handles business.
    Well I guess I am just the type of person who does not appreciate others lying about him. Oh what this world has come to

    I am very professional when I am on the job, On here I am in no way writing on behalf of HostNine. Simply posting my thoughts, opinions, and the facts that affect me. If I was not mentioned then I would not have argued with the OP. However this was not the case and the OP provoked the situation by twisting reality
    Last edited by meltingcube; 02-05-2008 at 08:25 AM.
    Newbies Rock. Oh wait, now I'm a Guru Wannabe!
    Go Wannabes!

    Disclaimer: My thoughts and opinions do not reflect any company I work for as they are mine and only mine.
      0 Not allowed!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    238
    Wow...Five Hostnine rants today.
      0 Not allowed!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by calande View Post
    Wow...Five Hostnine rants today.
    No, that was just the OP spamming other threads agreeing with its OP to make H9 look bad. Quite childish. H9 has had several positive reviews since those were previously opened. I would suggest looking at the dates.
    Newbies Rock. Oh wait, now I'm a Guru Wannabe!
    Go Wannabes!

    Disclaimer: My thoughts and opinions do not reflect any company I work for as they are mine and only mine.
      0 Not allowed!

  21. #21
    I did not realize this was bens new hobby. Is Anthony the same one that used to have another company here which failed (crucial or commit or something?)? Does not really matter, if it has Bens name attached that is as big a red flag as you can get.
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!
      0 Not allowed!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    287
    Wow, just refund the guy for god sakes and stop hiding behind your TOS. The TOS is just a blanket for hosting companies to hide behind everytime there is a problem. The T.O.S. only benefits the host and there is no benefit for the client.

    To the O.P. I suggest you just process a chargeback claim with your CC or if it was done via PayPal you can just file a dispute. It sounds they are not going to give your money back. This company is quite rude in responding to their customers. They obviously have no business sense because they would rather have negative reviews written about them rather give a refund for a client who has actually sent in a cancellation request but may have not finished jumping through all their hopes of fire to finish the cancellation.

    The facts are.

    1. If a client sends a cancellation request and they didn't cancel the Paypal subscription than you should still refund them because the facts will show they actually made the request. Stop trying to scam the customer out of money and give him his money back.

    This is why I pay everything with my Amex card. I would never have to get to this point because I would just get my money from Amex back within a few days. But than, I haven't had to do a chargeback in over 5 years because I wouldn't have went with such a hosting company like HostNine anyways.
      0 Not allowed!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    340
    First of all,

    I already told the customer we would refund any payments made after the supposed cancellation request. I was going to accept whatever date they provided and send a refund via paypal. I also advised the customer that they were on a paypal subscription which is why the payments kept coming into our paypal account.

    The only way we can prevent that is to login to your paypal account and delete the subscription. I would recommend calling paypal for assistance on doing that as obviously we do not have access to your account.

    This is in NO way our fault and is not related to our uptime or customer service. Every ticket response, chat, or forum post we received from you was far from professional. I also don't understand how running around on WHT and posting on every possible H9 thread you can find is professional or beneficial for you either but that is neither here nor there.

    If Dan's response differed from mine you could have easily requested a manager comment on the ticket or to wait for a response from myself.

    Also, for the record Dan was hired in July 2007 as he was a local customer and we were in need of employees.

    Either way once again I have no problem refunding you the few paypal payments your subscription automatically sent to us. All you have to do is update the ticket you have in on the request and I will take care of it as I said I would a few days ago on our forums at http://forums.hostnine.com/showpost....36&postcount=3
    Last edited by Ben_G; 02-05-2008 at 11:48 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    52
    I've had problems with hostnine over the past 3 months. Ben's even personally moved my account to a different server. It almost went without a hiccup... ;-)

    Attached is an uptime graph of the hostnine account.

    I'll let you make up your own mind on it. Connections to port 80 of a website hosted on their UK based node taken from a LES 10 connection to the internet. There were two periods during January where our LES10 fell over, and I've marked those on the graph. But apart from that, the uptime listed on the graph is genuine.

    All I will say is that they are "trying" to make things right. They've not succeeded yet, but I've not had to email support since the 23rd of January!!!

    We can all continue to bash them, but most of the issues were relating to the last quarter of 2007. So far, I've not seen any issues that are new, most are replying to issues that were carried over from last year.

    I personally will not be renewing my hosting with them, and will not be recommending them. But on the same note, I will not be adding any further negative comments about them as all the issues I've had have been aired and addressed.

    If you are thinking about going with hostnine, remember that most of the issues in WHT are from 2007 and there haven't been many reviews of their service since. Therefore, the current status of Hostnine is not known and all you can really take away from these forums is that H9 have had big problems in the recent past.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails h9-jan copy.png  
    Last edited by sheanie; 02-05-2008 at 12:01 PM. Reason: smiley needed!!!
      0 Not allowed!

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by hostnine View Post
    First of all,

    I already told the customer we would refund any payments made after the supposed cancellation request. I was going to accept whatever date they provided and send a refund via paypal. I also advised the customer that they were on a paypal subscription which is why the payments kept coming into our paypal account.

    The only way we can prevent that is to login to your paypal account and delete the subscription. I would recommend calling paypal for assistance on doing that as obviously we do not have access to your account.

    This is in NO way our fault and is not related to our uptime or customer service. Every ticket response, chat, or forum post we received from you was far from professional. I also don't understand how running around on WHT and posting on every possible H9 thread you can find is professional or beneficial for you either but that is neither here nor there.

    If Dan's response differed from mine you could have easily requested a manager comment on the ticket or to wait for a response from myself.

    Also, for the record Dan was hired in July 2007 as he was a local customer and we were in need of employees.

    Either way once again I have no problem refunding you the few paypal payments your subscription automatically sent to us. All you have to do is update the ticket you have in on the request and I will take care of it as I said I would a few days ago on our forums at http://forums.hostnine.com/showpost....36&postcount=3
    Ben.... I did update the ticket WRZ-522150 immediately after your request.. and you never did it.. instead your chap DAN and Joshua replied and said your not going to get it because of our TOS and blamed me for not jumping through all the hoops though I had made a legitmate request for a cancellation, and proved that I was the owner of the site

    Second.. I did request a manager comment, I got on the PHONE and spoke to one of your reps, I had to go to sales as support doesnt pick up.. and the guy on the phone again blamed me and would not refund

    I will believe it when I see the money back in my account, until then this is just more hot air

    As for sheanie.. yes the current status is known.. as i just finished with them yesterday.. and the service still remains awful, support rude, censorship still occuring, down time rampant, and avoiding paying by hiding behind their TOS, they need my money more than I do from what I can see, its because they are a sinking ship that needs the money
    Last edited by inpursuit25; 02-05-2008 at 12:30 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    52
    Well, lets wait for another H9 thread about a more recent issue before we pass judgement.

    Ben knows that they've had issues and is actively trying to fix them.

    I'm interested to see what they do about it more than anything.
      0 Not allowed!

  27. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by sheanie View Post
    Well, lets wait for another H9 thread about a more recent issue before we pass judgement.

    Ben knows that they've had issues and is actively trying to fix them.

    I'm interested to see what they do about it more than anything.
    Well being as they have not done anything about it for a year.. that pretty much gives an indication of what is to come.. sorry you might not pass judgement but others have

    There is a lot of words that saying they will sort things out and no action done... as i wait for my money to be placed back in my account, after having replied to Ben now 3 times in that ticket.. instead I get his infamously rude support stepping in...

    It takes under a minute to process a refund, and all of this could have been avoided at the start, was it really worth it for them??
      0 Not allowed!

  28. #28
    Still waiting Ben....
      0 Not allowed!

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by inpursuit25 View Post
    Still waiting Ben....
    Sorry. We have more than one customer and sometimes things like this can take some time to resolve.

    As I told you on 2/3/2008 your money has been refunded. I'm not sure why you felt the need to act so unprofessional and bash us when all you had to do was say to Joshua/Dan that I already approved the refund as stated in the forums and ticket or even have a little bit of patience toward the matter once it was brought up over the weekend. Instead you go off calling us scam artists and other rude things.

    Either way your money has been refunded.

    Goodluck with your next host!
      0 Not allowed!

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by hostnine View Post
    I also advised the customer that they were on a paypal subscription which is why the payments kept coming into our paypal account.

    The only way we can prevent that is to login to your paypal account and delete the subscription. I would recommend calling paypal for assistance on doing that as obviously we do not have access to your account.
    Just so you know, a paypal subscription can be cancelled by the buyer or by the seller.
    Marie - Co-Owner
    Need Further Assistance ? Here you go !
    English, french and spanish support
      0 Not allowed!

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    99
    when all you had to do was say to Joshua/Dan that I already approved the refund as stated in the forums
    I hate to get into this mess but, do you know what you just said? That was the most unprofessional thing I truly heard on this forum. The owner/ceo told a customer "hey, you should have told my employers that I authorized it". So many weird things on this forum.
      0 Not allowed!

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,987
    Quote Originally Posted by inpursuit25 View Post
    Yeah ok Dan we all believe you .. NOT!
    I know that Dan was not working there in June, because I was a client then, too. I was always on live chat and support desk and never saw Dan's name anywhere. I remember sending in a resume about August, that's when I first saw him.
      0 Not allowed!

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,987
    Just so you know, a paypal subscription can be cancelled by the buyer or by the seller.
    That is true. However, the buyer should be responsible enough to close subscriptions. I know that anytime I close an account with any company I always cancel the subscription.
      0 Not allowed!

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    That is true. However, the buyer should be responsible enough to close subscriptions. I know that anytime I close an account with any company I always cancel the subscription.
    The customer should, yes. But things happen and the host may want to make it easy and cancel the subscription. Just to avoid such complications
    Marie - Co-Owner
    Need Further Assistance ? Here you go !
    English, french and spanish support
      0 Not allowed!

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by stashhh View Post
    I hate to get into this mess but, do you know what you just said? That was the most unprofessional thing I truly heard on this forum. The owner/ceo told a customer "hey, you should have told my employers that I authorized it". So many weird things on this forum.
    I said that because he was told directly by me and I did not inform anyone else. I meant it in a form of "Hey, are you sure? Ben already advised me personally that he would refund it. Please forward this ticket to him so we can get this resolved".
      0 Not allowed!

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Australia - NSW
    Posts
    990
    It's up to the paypal account holder to manage their own account. Once you cancelled you should have stopped the subscription.

    I have received payments by cancelled customers a few times, I just refund the payment and cancel their subscription if it happens.

    So you can be right/wrong on both sides of the case.

    Build a bridge and get over it.
    Recommended: Stablehost, Hivelocity, Fused
      0 Not allowed!

  37. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by hostnine View Post
    I said that because he was told directly by me and I did not inform anyone else.

    You get called out on a stupid comment and this is how you try to come off better?
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!
      0 Not allowed!

  38. #38
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The PitLane
    Posts
    2,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizi View Post

    So you can be right/wrong on both sides of the case.

    Build a bridge and get over it.
    Careful, I'm not sure anyone wants 'common sense' entering this thread
    _____________________________________________________________
    - There are many types of Marmalade -
      0 Not allowed!

  39. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Yapluka View Post
    Just so you know, a paypal subscription can be cancelled by the buyer or by the seller.
    thats what i told them yapluka
      0 Not allowed!

  40. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by hostnine View Post
    Sorry. We have more than one customer and sometimes things like this can take some time to resolve.

    As I told you on 2/3/2008 your money has been refunded. I'm not sure why you felt the need to act so unprofessional and bash us when all you had to do was say to Joshua/Dan that I already approved the refund as stated in the forums and ticket or even have a little bit of patience toward the matter once it was brought up over the weekend. Instead you go off calling us scam artists and other rude things.

    Either way your money has been refunded.

    Goodluck with your next host!
    Ben.. yes you have only today now finally refunded it but it was like pulling teeth to get it..... and as a matter of fact I did tell Dan and Anthony and they guy on the phone that you had said I could have a refund but they refused and shut me down .. you also had plenty of time to refund but you strung it out for a few days and its only when people tell the truth about what the encounter over here on Webhosttalk you end up doing something to try and save face.

    As i said before you get what you put out..

    First, it was your damn company that was in error, but your support team would not admit it, and settle it there and then.. nope they thought I was going to just go away .. Well that is not how it works..

    Your support team put out Impatience, and rudeness so they got it back

    Word of advice.. FIRE Dan and Anthony and get a real support team and good servers and maybe you might survive 2008 in business.

    Im glad to be gone from hostnine.. what a terrible experience
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •