Virtual Terminal?!?!?

Because my hosting clients would also be my web design clients, I would not have a set price until after the estimate. I feel a virtual terminal would be my best option.
    Which company provides the best virtual terminal service(in regards to overall satisfaction?
    Which company provides the most economical virtual terminal service?
    how long would it take for the company to transfer the funds to my account after I process the card?

i have mine through wells fargo it takes 24-48 hours to get into my account
    Nick Twaddell
    WebSpace Solutions - Custom E-Solutions
    Fast, Reliable, Affordable Web Hosting

I'm deciding on which reseller to go through for authorize.net. I may decide to just join Costco's membership and see if joining as a shopper is cheaper than going with another authorize.net reseller. Costco gives a considerable discount on their merchant services if someone is a shopper of their store.
    DatacenterHardware.com
    Remote Power Switch / Switched PDU

Benjamin; what are the rates from Costco if you aren't a shopper and what are the rates if you are?
    ntwaddel; why did you choose wells fargo over hostcharge and 2checkout? is it worthwhile to pay a monthly fee($29) and 2% than it is to pay 4.5-5.5% and .40-.55 per transaction? should I wait till I haven a steady flow of customers before I commit to a monthly fee?

Actually, Costco doesn't allow people who aren't a member signup for their merchant account ... that is at least my interpretation from their website. I will be contacting them shortly to see if they will allow me to signup without being a Costco member. If not, I will ask how much it costs to be a Costco member ... I'll do some quick math, and I'll see what happens. I'll be sure to post another forum message when I find out.
    DatacenterHardware.com

Their website is http://www.costco.com Find their services button, then click on Merchant Services.
    DatacenterHardware.com

i beat the internet. the end guy is hard

I also have more info on Costco at the forum below:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...7&pagenumber=4
    DatacenterHardware.com