300GB NAC MULTI-HOMED Transfer LIMITED SPECIAL

MeHost is pleased to announce this limited time offer for 300GB of NAC bandwidth with 24/7 Live Support. Cheap Cpanel and virtually 100% uptime

Single Config

1 GHz Pentium III CPU
    512 MB PC133 SDRAM
    60 Gb Seagate 7200 rpm
    5 IPS extra are issued as needed per ARIN
    300 GB Multi-Homed NAC Transfer

$300 Setup
    $125 Monthly

Dual Config

(2) 1.13 Ghz GHz Pentium III CPU - 512k
    512 MB PC133 SDRAM
    60 Gb Seagate 7200 rpm
    5 IPS extra are issued as needed per ARIN
    300GB Multi-Homed NAC Transfer

$500 Setup
    $175 Monthly

Ip to traceroute to 209.123.73.2

Addons and upgrade

Cpanel $35
    Add'l 60 Gb 7200rpm HD $95 one time fee
    Add'l 512 Mb PC133 SDRAM $125 one time fee

Technical Support:
    - Reboots included at no charge, unless deemed excessive.
    - Advanced technical support available for $75 per hour.

Network Connectivity and info about Mehost
    http://mehost.com/aboutus.php
    http://mehost.com/nmap.php NETWORK MAP

Mehost has 75 providers mutli-homed to provide virtually 100% uptime to you.

Minimum three month required. Data transfer measured using actual bandwidth usage. Additional data transfer billed at $2.00 per GB in 10GB increments. Additional IP addresses available at no charge, following ARIN's regulations (RFC 2050). Price is guaranteed to remain the same for as long as the customer chooses to keep the server. This is a limited time promotion. Legal adult content is permitted. Illegal or offensive content, UCE (spam), and IRCD are not permitted.

All pricing information contained in this offer applies only to this offer, and are only available at the time of signup at the advertised rates. Servers are usually online within three to five business days or less.

Sales / Signup info:

Email [email protected] or [email protected]
    Last edited by mehost; 08-16-2002 at 03:25 AM.

Wow.... fabulous offer - Is there any ICQ # I can contact you @ ?

103463692 is my ICQ #

Thanks

looks like a very nice deal!
    seems as if you've forgotten to list how many ip's are incl. in the inital setup
    In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.

Ammended.

Lead us not into tempation but deliver us from dedicateds...
    Offering Managed Servers - for an exclusive clientθle who value uptime, caring support and superior technology.

I logged a sales ticket around 5 hours back...no response till now..

Wait another 5 hours...

Was it about VPS or this offer?

Jason

Originally posted by inquisitive
    I logged a sales ticket around 5 hours back...no response till now..

Your offer looks nice but I just don't like the high setup fee cost.

Originally posted by twrs
    Your offer looks nice but I just don't like the high setup fee cost.
    If you plan on keeping the server for the long term (like 3 years) even at the high end dual processor server the set up only adds only about $20 a month to the server lease costs. You need to look at the overall cost of ownership over the period of the lease. If you are looking to hop around host then maybe this is not for you but once you are in the NAC it is unlikely you will have a reason to move.

That would make a loaded out dual box with cpanel and 300 gb of NAC b/w only $230 a month which is a long term bargain. I too looked at the high setup and had to think twice but I ended up getting one because it was over all a very nice deal and I plan on being around for the long term.

You have to remember you get what you pay for and this is not a cogent based rackshack kind of network, you are looking at premium bandwidth and great 7x24 support.

I sent a req at their email [email protected] it sent back an autoresponder to me that I need to register at helpdesk ..seems like their sales mail is routed to the perldesk... I registered logged in the sales req and got reply after 12 hours...

It was regarding the VPS.. I'm quite interested with their VPS with Cpanel... asked a demo and now again more than 8 hours no reply... I believe when a co. is launching itself & throwing promos they should be pretty fast to answer the mails... & when its a co which is associated with Pegasus the expectation rises... anyway would update you for more

Wow - fantastic deal. Pegasus/mehost have never been the fastest at responding to sales enquiries, but it is worth the wait.

more than 48 hours and still no answer...Well I think I'll drop the plan to go with them.. If at this stage they offer sucha slow response then I can not expect anything more..

I don't think i even recieved your email? Can you please resend.

Thanx

I belive i emailed back. But our VPS's arn't ready yet. We have 1 more bug to work out, which will be fixed in about 2 weeks. Unless you want the VPS for NON-reselling purposes then there is no bug.

My last request was for a demo...which you said you would arrange.

Ohh, yes and i said it would be up on friday. which is later today.

check the ticket again...you simply said we can arrange a demo there was no ETA
    Anyway..No probs..I'll wait till Saturday

What is.... "virtuall 100% uptime"?
    ••• Mark Castle •••
    ••• Secura Hosting Ltd •••
    ••• www.capitalethernet.co.uk •••
    My views are my own and not those of my company.

Typo, it should say virtually 100% uptime

Jason

Originally posted by markcastle
    What is.... "virtuall 100% uptime"?

no reply to my request till now...Disappointed by their responce time I took my server at GlobalComapss.. it rocks & speed is great

Jesus, you want a VPS not a dedicated, the product isn't ready yet. Why so impatient and quick to bash.

Originally posted by inquisitive
    no reply to my request till now...Disappointed by their responce time I took my server at GlobalComapss.. it rocks & speed is great
    Isn't it kind of difficult to provide an accuarate assesment on GlobalCompass after you have only been there a few hours or days???? I think you are a little quick with your thumbs up assesment, a lot can happen over the next few months.

If you grade a company on how quickly they respond to sales requests then you might need to wonder if they are focusing their efforts correctly. I know for a fact that when something breaks with Jay it gets fixed fast and people are always there to support issues.

Hands down I would rather have them fixing my problems than responding to sales requests. As a customer I believe they have their priorities right and I am sorry you will miss out on great service with a great network.

I am not saying GlobalCompass is bad as I have no experiance with them though I am concerned about anyone slamming a vendor they have never done business with, let be fair

Well I think the things were taken wrong... I don't have anything bad to say about the support of mehost but the kind of response i got..I waited & waited since I really wanted to try the VPS deal which was available at their site and they never cared to respond for the things properly... Heard all good about them so I believe they must be a very good co..even I said the same words to Jason at their helpdesk..but yes..I'm not very happy the way my request was handled..

Can we say run-on sentence?
    Gene Franco - Head Domain Broker
    www.sonicdomains.com - Make your sales move faster