I need reseller plan in Japan ...

I need reseller plan in Japan ...

Do you have company recommended?

Above 250GB Monthly Data Transfer
    Above 5000 MB Disk Space
    Under $40 dollars
    WHM/CPANEL

Bandwidth, as far as I know, cost more in the Asia Pacific region so the under $40 budget may not get you the hosting you need. Also, I don't recall seeing any host who have servers in Japan. Though there are a handful that have servers in Singapore, Malaysia and Hongkong(China).
    Roi

Hello!
    I personaly do not any Japan located web hosting, but I know that V7n forum have japan audience. I think that isа you ask there you might get answers quicker.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

4. resellerzoom have asia pacific servers

Quote Originally Posted by rois View Post
    Bandwidth, as far as I know, cost more in the Asia Pacific region so the under $40 budget may not get you the hosting you need. Also, I don't recall seeing any host who have servers in Japan. Though there are a handful that have servers in Singapore, Malaysia and Hongkong(China).

Not neccessairly in Japan, they have amazing infrastructure and internet connectivity is very cheap. For the price of cable in the USA, you can get 100mbit (downstream) residential internet connectivity in Japan.
    Last edited by Shaw Networks; 02-04-2008 at 11:22 PM.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.