Thumbs down JagPc network issue

hello ,,,,,,,,,,

i'm really getting angery with JaguarPc they seem have alot of network issues
    these days

last time too much server break down from atlanta DC for more than 10 hours

and now my website is very very slow .......du to network issue again.........for more than 7 hours no update [link]

i'm really consider to move on from them .......

Oh... 7 hours without an update? Its not good.
    David | www.cliffsupport.com
    Affordable Server Management Solutions sales AT cliffsupport DOT com
    CliffWebManager | Access WHM from iPhone and Android

Have you tried sending a ticket in? I am currently running a few servers with Jaguarpc and i'm not having any issues at of the Gnax location.

in fact i did send ticket , they said keep tracking the thread in the forum.....

this is the 8th hour

would you recomand to move from JagPc because of too much issues???

I think that they tech support has gotten worst over time instead of better.

I been trying to have them move a site from one of their vps to a sdx on their network. No luck and my site almost 24 hours down, I think that it is time to start looking elsewhere...

I have to agree with in regards to tech support getting worst. I requested a reboot on one of my servers since it went down for no reason at all. I submitted a ticket and got a response 5 minutes after that to reboot it. It took them an hour to reboot my server!

Convo
    ----------------------
    + + + Client + + + : Matt.Giling 2008-01-31 / 10:50:08
    Thanks Smith but an hour to reboot a server? Do you offer free KVM reboot ports?

- - - Tech - - - : Smith. 2008-01-31 / 11:20:06
    I can understand that its quite a long time for just a reboot. Can't say for sure what was the reason for the delay. Yes, we do offer remote reboot switches through APC for $10 per month.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
    Smith

re

While we have had a few hiccups here lately we have not recorded any serious network outages. I can assure you that if anything goes down we have proper plans in place to get the problem solved asap. Asto the support issue I have been telling folks for a few days now, we have procedures in place and people working on the sole purpose of increasing our support quality, it will be fixed.
    Nick | BudgetVM
    1G | 10G | 40G | 100G Baremetal Servers
    Featuring Best in Class - In House DDOS Protection - No Voxility