* Need PRO web host design. Budget: $100-300.

Hello,

I need the design to be very friendly and mostly everything spaced out and not tight. In other words, simple yet professional. Examples of this: http://www.allurehost.com/ and http://www.hostquack.com/index.html and http://www.site5.com/ UNLIKE these: http://www.hostlyon.com/ (sorry not so many, i'm just searching these as I type). Also not to offend anyone... just my taste.

Anyway, i hope you get a good idea of what i meant by spaced out.

The logo is small i would say 300*200px. For the header, I'd like just the logo on the top left, then a menu bar to the right of it, maybe a login box (username, pass) on the top right above the menu bar.

The footer should be like the one here: http://www.allurehost.com/ (with the different logos, and then a unique footer design below that.

As for the body, again i just need it to be sorta spaced out. I will be selling shared + reseller, but only wish to show shared hosting things on the front page. So maybe a big banner (like your Get your free quote now image size -- http://www.blindchild.net) below the logo, then 2 smaller type boxes to the right of that equally divided. Below that maybe some text boxes about the company, misc. offers. etc.

Also need subpages. Not sure how many at this time.

The name of the business will be mainly Blitztek Solutions. Blitz = lightning (in my books ), and Tek = Technology. So getting creative with that is a major plus.

----
    For all those interested, please PM me or reply here with your price, and portfolio.

Let me know,
    Sergio.
    Sergio D.
      0 Not allowed!

I've written what i would write in a designer's comment box (when writing to get a quote) so i'd appreciate if you just read what i wrote, and PM'ed or reply back with YOUR quote.

Thanks.
    Sergio D.
      0 Not allowed!

we ellipticalstudios.com would like to help you, this is our portofolio: ellipticalstudios.com/samples.html its a little messes up, because we are doing a new design. if you have msn please add me, because pm is'nt practical for negotiating.
    XennaStudios: Quality, Support and Creativity
      0 Not allowed!

Sergio, I've sent required information. Looking forward to talking with you in the future, take care.
    NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! --> NuPixelStudios.com
      0 Not allowed!

Just for clarification. Do you already have a logo? From what I understand with your post when you mentioned that the logo is small... I take it that you also want the logo to go with the design. Am I right? Well, if you need a logo we can take care of it.

As for your website design, we can help if you are willing to increase your budget. One of our hosting design is hostmaven.com.
    Pricing and other arrangements can be made through email, castlemelody AT gmail DOT com.

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by CArmstrong; 02-05-2008 at 03:20 PM. Reason: E-mail fixed by request
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, already have the logo.
    Sergio D.
      0 Not allowed!

404 and nothing

Hi,

You among several others I was considering.
    But...

-Your own website is incomplete.
    -404 on Organization Web Design

Your own site reflects, like it or not, what you possibly would do for someone else.

How can one expect something better than the actual companies website being contracted ?

Kind of like a dentist with yellow teeth.

--Matador

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeElliptical View Post
    we ellipticalstudios.com would like to help you, this is our portofolio: ellipticalstudios.com/samples.html its a little messes up, because we are doing a new design. if you have msn please add me, because pm is'nt practical for negotiating.
      0 Not allowed!

I dont know if you recieved my AIM message.

AIM: UmmRichard

Thanks!
    Richard Perez | PureWeb
    Dedicated Servers - cPanel Web Hosting - cPanel Reseller Hosting
    6 Nationwide Locations. 100% Network SLA. Established in 2007. True 24/7/365 Support.
    Follow us on Twitter: @purewebtech. Network POPS in: LAX - CHI - DFW - NYC - SEA - ATL
      0 Not allowed!

Would you be interested in something similar to this?
    Fraud Record - Stop Fraud Clients, Report Abusive Customers.
    █ Combine your efforts to fight misbehaving clients.

HarzemDesign - Highest quality, well designed and carefully coded hosting designs. Not cheap though.
    █ Large and awesome portfolio, just visit and see!
      0 Not allowed!

I'd Suggest DevGuys in this case(www.devguys.com) , They did an excellent job. They're far Better and Professional.

Hope that helps

James!
      0 Not allowed!

I'll do a complete web design and code it for $150, assuming that you will supply the logo. My portfolio can be seen at rssdesi.com.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by James Peter View Post
    I'd Suggest DevGuys in this case(www.devguys.com) , They did an excellent job. They're far Better and Professional.

Hope that helps

James!
    Thanks James for recommending the best web design company

To the OP, if interested in obtaining a quote on your project from me, please visit my website at http://www.devguys.com and contact me for a quote. Or the easier of the two, email me directly at hello [at] devguys.com

AIM: devguyslive
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>
      0 Not allowed!

To everyone,

Thanks for posting your offers, and your PM's.

I've found what I need, and would no longer need more replies to this thread.

Thanks to all!

Please close the thread if you can.

Sergio.
    Sergio D.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

HarzemDesign - Highest quality, well designed and carefully coded hosting designs. Not cheap though.
      0 Not allowed!

Also need subpages. Not sure how many at this time.

So, you want a design and coded them, right ?
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Can people PLEASE read the replies before posting an offer?

This request was closed posts ago!

0 Not allowed!

Closed by request.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!
      0 Not allowed!