Thread: Edge-Host??

Question Edge-Host??

I'm considering signing up for one of their packages and would like to hear the good and the bad about them. The offer I got from them is good but you never know.

I searched the forum and found nothing about them really, so..
    Help me out here guys.

I have a dedicated server with them. It took a couple days to get setup, but so far thats the only bad thing. The support is good.

I'm not sure what else to say. ask me a question and I'll try to answer it

Yeah I am on one of his servers (not buyer, a friend hosts me) and it took a bit, but it wasn't his fault. The only thing I didn't like is that he wouldn't do something for me because I wasn't a customer, but I can understand why he chose not to. I mean he wouldn't want to what i asked and find out teh actual owner didn't want it done. Anyway all I can say is he gives great deals and you'll be happy with it.

they are very dedicated... i have a virtual hosting account with them... very dedicated they are on AIM almost all the time (at least the two that i talk too... with all the others they probably are ) ive had no complaints...

I've recently signed with and I have had nothing but positive experiences with them. Features/Pricing ratio is superb. Support has also been excellent and during most of the day (and even late at night), I usually see an EH staff member (if not Kelser, the owner himself) online either through AIM or ICQ. They also have a toll free voice number.

Uptime so far has been excellent... I have been keeping track of my site via, and so far it has not reported any downtime. E-mail, FTP and site access has never given me a problem since I've been online. Being an ex-CyberWings customer, my main concern was downtime, but Kelser has reassured me with their uptime gurantee.

Overall, my experiences have been excellent. I would HIGHLY suggest talking further to Kelser when he is online. They are all very friendly and can answer any questions or concerns you may have. If you have any further questions from a customer's standpoint, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or ICQ 1863204, or AIM nintendo8bit. I'll give you honest answers to anything you want to ask.