Thread: Iframe?

Iframe?

is it possible to create an iframe for just one part of the screen? if so how would i go about doing it?

Well here is my attempt at explaining it. Im not totaly sure if this is right but found it works.

Make a table and put the iframe in one of the cells done. BTW here is the code if you don't already have it.

<iframe
    src ="YOUR SITE"
    height="100%" width="100%"> </iframe>

Quote Originally Posted by Phireworks View Post
    Well here is my attempt at explaining it. Im not totaly sure if this is right but found it works.

Make a table and put the iframe in one of the cells done. BTW here is the code if you don't already have it.

<iframe
    src ="YOUR SITE"
    height="100%" width="100%"> </iframe>
    thanks but thats not quite what i wanted, i explained it wrong i ment that i want it so that it displays one section of the page of the link on the iframe.

Hi,

I u mean an iFrame that displays only a part of the target url? Then, just set the size of the iFrame to less the 100% and disable scroll ... But this will only let u display the percantge from the top-left ... i don't think u can do this relative ... unless u create a real complex PARSING script.
    IT & Web Services - Hosting, Domains, SEO, Project Mang.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sustainable SEO | Articles Depot

Try adding an anchor to the targeted page and directing the iframe target URL to the anchor.