Pages Garden Problems

Hello Friends,

I post this to merely help those encountering trouble with Pagesgarden.com

I had a sight with them for over 2 years with just a domain name registered with them.

My domain was expiring, so I paid for 2 years via pay pal on their site

My site expired, and they took my payment anyhow not renewing my site

All emails, phone contacts (hoo ying fong/pagesgarden/malaysia) went unanswered and phones are not working.

Pretty obvious this company is not working properly or out of buisness, but for some great reason their site still works and you have access to cpanel...so they are not totally a disaster...they take your money but give you a way out at least

Suggestions to those with a site there:
    -Just transfer out of Pagesgarden via Godaddy.com (transfer domain)..but make sure you know your secret code, epp, auth code...You can access this on your pagesgarden cpanel once logged in.
    -follow godaddy's instructions and watch for their emails to admin. contact
    -will take 6 days for your site to transfer..you'll have to change dns/nameservers because pagesgarden sends your site to a parked page server once expired.

-It appears Public Domain Registry is the Parent Company and DirectI is the same company...pagesgarden.com is a reseller

If someone from Public Domain Registry is reading this, your reseller is collecting money and not providing services.

I believe that the owner of pagesgarden was here on this forum.

search google with this query:

site:webhostingtalk.com hyfong

hyfong is the user who has a signature:
    HooYinn FONG
    PagesGarden.com - Budget Web Hosting

"HooYinn FONG" the name that appears in the whois information for pagesgarden.com

I had a hosting plan with them for a year but moved it when started having email problems, but my domain stayed with them, I am in the process of transferring it :/
    The only department that responds is support, but they always move your ticket to another department that will definitely not respond.

Looks like another proof that it's just better to go with a reputed registrar for your domain registering needs, and keep it separated from your host.

I had a sight with them for over 2 years with just a domain name registered with them.

My site expired, and they took my payment anyhow not renewing my site
    Perhaps a second lesson (that I really should learn myself) is to not let domains get too close to their expiration date. If anything goes wrong (card not working, provider going bad etc), it will likely end up hurting pretty bad.

this company has to provide you with EPP code and you will be able to transfer your domain to GoDaddy, the company which is well-known domain name registrar!

godaddy well-known domain to be WORST to me... as nodaddy.com say...

domaincentral.com
    mydomain.com
    namecheap.com
    are better one.

I'm in the process of transferring my domain to answerable.com , didn't find many reviews, but some that I found were positive.
    Any experience with them?

answerable.com is ok. i have use them before.. until i find cheaper one.. domaincentral.com 6.50