* Image Is Everything - Get A Virtual UK Office Address | JUST £14.99 PCM

UKEasily responds to your business needs by giving you flexible office solutions, at an affordable price. From the provision of a hot desk through to a full, serviced office solution, we take care of your workspace needs - allowing you to concentrate on running your business.

From Start-Up's to established international businesses we have a Virtual Office package and range of Virtual Office services to suite everyone.

Whatever your requirements large or small, our dedicated team of telephone answering and mail forwarding staff know they are a vital part of your business. The impression they give to a customer can make a difference between gaining or losing new business.

Professionalism, Courtesy and exceptionally high standards of service have become our hallmark, making us the first choice for so many businesses reviewing their current virtual office requirements.

See: http://www.ukeasily.co.uk/business_s...al_office.html for details.

Thank you.
    Please PM me if you need any updates or help.

Just to note this that any person/company from any country can order this service, if your based outside the UK we have other ways to send your mail such as FAX or email (scanned) .
    Please PM me if you need any updates or help.

What I REALY smart idea, Im going to sign up. Im a little lost on what the hell "Meeting Room Hire" is but the mailing address has me sold.

Nice offer, but check your website:

From Start-Up's to established international businesses we have a Virtual Office package and range of Virtual Office services to suit everyone.