Thread: Logo Needed

Logo Needed

I need a logo designed for my website.

Link to site: kunderi.com (can't post as a link, I need 5 post's)

As you can see the design is very simple and clean so the logo needs to fit the design.

I have no real thoughts on the design of the logo apart it should have a nice mascot, if not then an image is fine.

If an image or mascot is used in the logo it needs to be able to be resized down to fit the breadcrumbs below the logo and possibly a favicon aswell.

Payment can be made by either MoneyBookers or credit card. I won't be able to pay by PayPal for at least another week (I had an unauthorised access in my account so it is currently in limited use mode untill I can confirm my account via post.) So please bear that in mind if you can only accept PayPal.

Please post in here with a quote and link to your portfolio.

Hi there R1mes

I can design a logo for you, for $30 or more depending on the quality

My portfolio: bloodychuck.com
    <<Please see rules for signature setp>>

We can definitely help. We can accept credit card. No problem. Mascot will be fine. Pricing will be given to you via email. Our email is castlemelody AT gmail DOT com. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Ganah ALLAN; 02-02-2008 at 09:22 PM. Reason: User can't accept PM yet so we opted to give our email.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Quote Originally Posted by consul View Post
    We can definitely help. We can accept credit card. No problem. Mascot will be fine. Pricing will be given to you via email. Our email is castlemelody AT gmail DOT com. Thank you very much.
    As a repeat client of castlemelody, I can tell you that you can't go wrong with them. They provide top shelf design and service.

Good luck with your site.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Thanks for everybody's interest in the project the work has been given to consul (castlemelody)