Thumbs down Aletia and Domain Names

Hi there,

I am extremly upset by Aletias Service, thatīs why I am posting this here. Maybe here I am heard and can save people from going through this too.

Last year I signed up for a one year plan and had them register a domain name for me. At the end of June I had Go Daddy initiate a domain transfer. Only problem: the admin email address of the domain is [email protected], so I canīt transfer it.

I opened a ticket in June, it was ignored. I opened another ticket, got a reply, but problem was not solved. I opened another ticket, I was told that my request was forwarded to Laura I think, and she would get back to me soon. Ha ha. No one did get back to me. I opened another ticket and was told I should email Ron. I emaild Ron, no answer. Today I emailed him again.

People this is taking over 6 weeks. This is so redicolous. How long does it take to change one email address?

Go Daddy charged 8 Dollars already, I have a hosting account open since one month, and Aletia doesnīt care at all.

I am out of there as soon my one year is up. I seriously hope they change that email NOW, I canīt afford to lose 8 bucks like that.

My experience with Aletia.

Just one more reason to not get domains with hosting.
    I mean if a host also sells domain seperately, thats fine.
    But stay away from those "free domain with hosting" or even the "we'll register your domain for you with hosting" accounts.
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."