Question regarding cPanel and Add-on domains

Hey guys, I'm not quite sure how Cpanel and add-on domains work but this is what my problem is:

I have a main domain that is registered for my hosting account. Let's say its A.com

Now I used the add-on domain feature in Cpanel to add about 10 more domains, so B.com, C.com... etc

My problem is that I would like to move A.com from the current host to my dedicated server, so what I'm not sure of is, if I change the nameservers for A.com to point to my server, will all the other domains still function properly?

The reason I'm asking this is because the way I see Cpanel adding the add-on domains is by making them sub-domains for the main domain, and also creating a directory within the main domains folder. Such as: B.A.com and A.com/B

If anyone knows if changing the nameservers for A.com will be fine and allow my other domains to function properly please let me know I also hope that I didn't confuse you all with my A B C domain examples

They should still work fine assuming the nameservers are not ns1.a.com ns2.a.com ect. The reason for this is well you access the domains via b.com c.com ect. not the sub domains so they are simply placeholders made by cPanel.
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    PHP 5.3.x & PHP 5.4.x & PHP 5.5.X & PHP 5.6.X & PHP 7.0.X Support!

The nameservers are: ns1.webhost.com ns2.webhost.com etc

Thanks TonyB! Will give this a try then.

Yep, your addon domains will work fine. Addon domains will have seperate entries for apache and dns, so they will work fine.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.