Arrow Linux VPS Cleaner ?

Is there any tool available which can clean Linux VPS of Junk files and temp files.

Like there are many tools to clean up windows Server/PC, are there any for Linux VPS too ?

I see alot of junk log files / httpd logs / bytes .. i want to get rid of them to free up some space.

Let me know

Just copy what you need and remove the rest; it should do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by StoAdm View Post
    Just copy what you need and remove the rest; it should do the trick.
    Do not spam , if i knew what is not needed in linux server, i would have not made this thread

I'm unsure of junk / logs files.

Any cleaner will do the job.

Define junk and temp files and people may be able to help you. Are you looking to remove unneeded applications or clean up disk space?
    I always did like the clouds

Quote Originally Posted by spulis View Post
    Define junk and temp files and people may be able to help you. Are you looking to remove unneeded applications or clean up disk space?
    Isnt there any Cleaner application for linux ?

No it would need to be scripted and be based on what you need removed and how often they need to be cleaned up.
    I always did like the clouds

Like the above poster stated, it would be a personalized script, for your own needs. Also, I don't consider log files as being junk/temp files, personally, but if that's the trouble, check out logrotate, it may solve all of your problems by truncating the files every so many hours or days, or when it hits a certain size (it can also compress them instead of truncating them, which is a high compression ratio and should be considered over just essentially removing them in case you need to reference or investigate something). And, by the way, the second poster wasn't posting "spam" in response to you. Just because they gave a generalized answer, doesn't make it "spam". I see a lot of people referring to a lot of things as spam anymore and it really doesn't make sense.