* A restraining order is of little comfort to a 13-year-old girl attacked by schoolmate

Girl was rapped inside the school bus (What kind'a driver is that?) and still has to walk away when they enter the cafeteria (lol If this was in some "3rd" world country would be all over the NEWS)

ps: What about the school board not accepting the court order and setting the little ********* to the other school?

(In my opnion death row for any rapper, no matter what hes/her age is) if mental than life in mental hospital.

Check this out:
    A restraining order is of little comfort to a 13-year-old girl attacked by schoolmates on a Broward school bus.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/top_stori...ry/400468.html

Quote Originally Posted by BudWay View Post
    (In my opnion death row for any rapper, no matter what hes/her age is) if mental than life in mental hospital.

Not to purposely bring humor into this, but are you saying you want to kill Snoop Doggy Dog and Dr. Dre, along with 50-cent?

(I think you mean rapist).

Yeah I see the error now (Oohh well) lucnh time I was writing fast and got the error.

OPS! I did it again lol!!!

I meant "Rapest"

http://www.miamiherald.com/top_stori...ry/400468.htmlHere is the full url:

Another error with "Rapped"

but yea, pretty f'd
    Ash Slaughter, former Systems Operator for Scratch Telecom
    Oracle Ninja, Linux Admin, Java/JSP Developer, Casual C#/ADO.NET/ASP.NET Monkey, Python Programmer, CCNA.

It seemed the girl got raped on the bus because the article said she was screaming, "No. No. No. No." The article didn't say that she was raped but it was clear that something was going on. Again the bus driver didn't do anything to stop the incident. I would have took the school to court and sue the school.

Quote Originally Posted by indiaberry View Post
    It seemed the girl got raped on the bus because the article said she was screaming, "No. No. No. No." The article didn't say that she was raped but it was clear that something was going on. Again the bus driver didn't do anything to stop the incident. I would have took the school to court and sue the school.
    I would blame their parents , movies and prob the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Biju View Post
    I would blame their parents , movies and prob the games.
    I don't see how blaming games or movies has anything to do with this, i play violent video games and watch violent movies (Just like Postal 2) - But you don't see me running around with a Scythe and cutting people up every chance i get, do you?

I think it's rediculous when people start to blame media.
    Linux/Windows Technician
    JCulpin [at] Gmail.com

Well, teenagers are just getting more and more ridiculous day by day!
    God knows what the world will be 50 years from now!

I've always seen this reaction by US/Canadian school boards.. by "this reaction" I mean "little to no reaction at all". They suspend some people for a few days and argue "we've done our job, anything else is out of our jurisdiction", then do little to actually correct the problem. They have the damn act on tape, yet all they react with is a slap on the wrist: "ooh.. damn, that's serious... OK guys, you can't come to school for a week". It seems to me that the type of people that commit acts like these are not exactly the type of people to care about school absences/suspensions, rendering suspensions vastly ineffective (something I can back up with countless examples, having been through highschool myself and seen what some of the people do and are like).

I can certainly see the boards' point, they'd rather not get their hands dirty and leave it up to the victims to escalate matters to the police/courts if it's serious. However, the least they could do is ensure those boys' expulsion... what kind of message do they think letting the boys back into the school will send to other parents and students?

I'd say the family should take the boys to court and push to have them tried as adults (they'd most definitely deserve it); from TFA, they seem to have more than enough evidence to secure a conviction.