* [SALE] - Website Design & Programming - Professional & Affordable!

Hello,

Not too long ago, I, on behalf of BlueScapeDesign, posted here; however, I would like to inform you of our newest SALE we are undergoing.

Currently, for a limited time of only a couple weeks, all of our website design quotes will be 25% off. We still are providing amazing, professional, custom and effective designs, yet at a price that better fits your budget!

Please visit us at http://www.bluescapedesign.com and browse our portfolio, and when you're ready, submit a website price quote form. It cannot hurt to ask, so why not give it a try?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

BlueScapeDesign
    www.BlueScapeDesign.com

Wink

Icon used here http://www.bluescapedesign.com/images/1.jpg seems to be designed by loadingdeck.com

VPS image from http://www.computinghost.com/cheap_v..._features.html

Google image search is great, but you have to pay for the clipart...
    Last edited by marengo; 02-01-2008 at 10:30 AM.

These images might be available to anyone through stock images. I would lean towards saying that the loadingdeck image is one done by the owner of loadingdeck but that would be an issue for them to discuss with bluescapedesign.

hmmm seems interesting

For final clarification, those images were submitted to an open source resource directory, therefore were not stolen. Regardless of whether or not the original submission to the open source directory was legitimate, is not a concern of mine, and is also irrelevant. Therefore, we cannot and will not be accused of stealing these images; thus, please stop the inaccurate statements regarding my company stealing images from others. Thank you.

It would be extremely helpful if you could provide the link to the resource(s) where you found the images in question. Direct links, if possible. That would hopefully clear up all doubt.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

This project was completed over several months ago. The image was either from an online open source database, or from Adobe Stock Photos. I'm not entirely sure which, as we do not write down where we take our open source images from (as they are open source, and in using them there is not and should not be any issues). However, I have spoken to the exact designer who did that job, and he undoubtedly states that it was an open source image. Therefore, I respectfully request that this ridiculous accusation be stopped, as there is simply no point in continuing it. Thank you kindly.

BSD

With some circumstantial evidence it may be true, and no evidence to the contrary it's left to the reader to decide who to believe. I didn't accuse you of anything, simply remarked that it would be best if you made the effort to locate the source and prove your innocence once and for all.
    Up to you.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!