Thread: logo mod needed

logo mod needed

I have this template monster logo: http://www.templatemonster.com/logo-templates/1982.html

I need the color scheme changed from orange to blue (RGB #0860a8). Once finished, I want it to look just like it does now except with a blue base.

template-tuning.com is a joke and I can't get service through them.

Please let me know the cost, how fast you can do it, and examples of your work.

I pay with PayPal. 50% up front.

Thank you.

ill do it for $50, i can have it for you in a few hours, portfolio is here www.skilledgraphics.com

we ellipticalstudios.com can do it for $40! Please send me your msn/AOL/Yahoo to show you samples.
    XennaStudios: Quality, Support and Creativity

We will do it for US$ 79

You see, we don't compete by prices.

Instead of using just the templates, we will provide you
    with a unique logo design, based on that template.

Uniquely you for just 20-30 dollars more from
    other offers.

Interested?
    Last edited by edu4vision; 02-01-2008 at 11:55 PM.
    NoFrillsLogo.com - Never pay more for your logo!

Professional Design & Low Prices. We Design Until You are Satisfied Guaranteed!
    Click Here To Boost Your Company Profit With a Real Logo

if you want a logo that is original and different, i can create some concepts for you, not just that template monster logo? Why? If you want a good logo that will give you a good reputation, stay away from those template logos, hire a designer who is going to provide you with a variety of logo concepts for you to choose from , i will send u a pm since i cant post my link

Greetings!

They should have given you the .psd for this logo and you should be able to change the color scheme from there?

The only possible drawback that you will encounter later is that if someone out there also buys the same template logo. That will be a big problem on brand identity.

Our design service is more on unique logo creation from start. We would love to help, but we cannot do the modification at this time. We are more than willing to accommodate new logo design order though if you desire. Feel free to request a quote.

Thank you very much.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.