Any similiar Latest Visitor Script from Cpanel ?

I like Cpanel because of the inclusion of the Latest Visitor script amongst many others. But now since I have moved to a dedicated Raq, I could not go install Cpanel just for that. I was wondering if there is a similiar one around which I could install ?

For those who do not know, it is the one which shows the latest 300 visitors. I think it is probably a simple script which reads in the last 300 entries of the log file. The only problem is I do not know enough PHP or Perl programming to do something like that.

If you have a clue on such a script or from where cpanel includes theirs from, I would definitely appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Edwin - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

Latest 300 visitors where? To a site or the server?
    In any case there are plenty of scripts that do this sort of thing floating around:
    ICANN accredited domain registrar

Thanks. But I do not need a counter. I was thinking in terms of the 'Latest Visitors' which comes with Cpanel which shows the last 300 visitors/hits and their details (ie ip address, referrer, file size download, date time, the requested url and so on).

Yes, that would be the latest visitors to the site.

Thanks anyway. - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

at the shell prompt type:

tail -300 /path/to/apache/logs/access_log | less

to find out how to navigate back and forth in less read the manual. At the shell prompt type:

man less