Wanted: Host with large amount of disk space.

As in title. By large, I mean as large as possible (30GB - 50GB).

Price: US$10 or less or thereabouts. I don't care if they oversell, I only need this space for a short amount of time to store some data.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lolmannz View Post
    As in title. By large, I mean as large as possible (30GB - 50GB).

Price: US$10 or less or thereabouts. I don't care if they oversell, I only need this space for a short amount of time to store some data.

Thanks
    www.hostgator.com - you'll find a lot of mixed reviews in here, they are probably one of the better oversellers to go for, plus you get instant activation...

Hostgator not an option, I've tried them, I payed with paypal and checked out, and they sent me a mail saying I have to call them, provide them with a photocopy of my credit card and all that.

I'm not prepared to give away that information.

Quote Originally Posted by lolmannz View Post
    Hostgator not an option, I've tried them, I payed with paypal and checked out, and they sent me a mail saying I have to call them, provide them with a photocopy of my credit card and all that.

I'm not prepared to give away that information.
    Fair enough.

You might want to try Dreamhost (http://www.dreamhost.com/) then, if you don't mind moving away from CPanel. There is a $50 setup if your paying monthly, but thanks to their referral system there are 10000000 coupons floating around that will remove this (I have one "WHTFREESETUP" that removes the setup fee).

There are a lot of overselling hosts that will give you specs like that.
    Dreamhost, hostmonster, bluehost etc are a few.
    But make sure that you read their TOS before signing up with them as most of them will not allow you to use their services for file storage.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

For filestorage only try bqinternet, not a hosting company but a company specialized in backups, which of the sound of it would suit you (100GB for about $20) or find one of their resellers for lower prices.

Atleast you are then sure you are allowed to use it for storage.
    » cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    »
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

lunarpages has a plan with unlimited disk space as long as the files are related to the website.

yahoo has unlimited disk space too in their offer

Quote Originally Posted by 040Hosting View Post
    For filestorage only try bqinternet, not a hosting company but a company specialized in backups, which of the sound of it would suit you (100GB for about $20) or find one of their resellers for lower prices.

Atleast you are then sure you are allowed to use it for storage.
    Yea you can go a head with this as it seems somewhat fair compared to other oversellers.

Just know that you will be walking on a fine line with all these hosting companies if you use 30-50GB's of space for storage or using it as a file hosting site. Especially for $10 or less.
    www.opticip.com - Optic IP LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy059 View Post
    Just know that you will be walking on a fine line with all these hosting companies if you use 30-50GB's of space for storage or using it as a file hosting site. Especially for $10 or less.
    Yeh, since they all oversell, you will have to find a specialty site that deals with short term storage on their server.
    The server research guy