Free Web Hosting Site For Sale

We are looking to sell a site of ours which offers free hosting. It has recently undergone a complete layout redesign. The redesign is Iphone compatible with its own unique layout for the Iphone and WAP/3G/Edge enabled phones (with automatic redirect)

Currently there are 186 accounts on the server. With around 20 -35 signups a day.

Every signup to date has been verified and checked by our team. This has included checking the address of every signup manually and verifying via phone on some occasions. Signups are managed via clientexec and support is managed by kayako esupport, however licenses for neither are included in the sale.

We are looking either for an established free/paid hosting provider to take over, or someone with good expertise in the field as we have good relations with our clients and want them to be in good hands.

Revenue

In terms of revenue, the site doesn't generate any yet as we have not incorparated any adverts in the site, or forced any on the clients. Some users have yahoo adverts, but we have not requested them to make any payments to us.
    There is a great scope to generate revenue as the site has a high amount amount of visits.

Depending on your chosen signup software it is also possible to generate revenue from selling domains.

As for how the site does on google:

Key in "cpanel host", the site comes up on Page 2, and number one for "free cpanel host"
    It is indexed very well on other search engines, but we haven't looked into each one in detail.

Reason for sale:

Having reviewed the direction of our business we decided against going into the web hosting market.

Costs:
    Total monthly costs - $ 34

What will be included with the sale?

Domains - Main - www.freecpanelhost.net
    Others that we have not utilized yet - free-board.us, freeforumhost.biz, and 9gb.biz
    Website - http://www.freecpanelhost.net

--> The website comes with all the coding and designs.

Not included in the sale:

Licenses for Kayako support suite or clientexec.

Pricing:

Starting at $375.

Site stats wil be available on request. Please PM to request further details.

Thankyou,
    Amar
    Last edited by ES-Amar; 01-31-2008 at 03:20 PM.

Hi, can you please contact me via IM? I would like to submit an offer pending questions.

Ok I am not sure why the links are connecting to IXINET ? ... but they should be going direct to our page http://freecpanelhost.net -- I will contact an admin to get this fixed.

I have added your MSN for IM, James.

We would like to make an offer

contact is at cscherhag at gmail dot com

Seems like you are asking alot for no guarenteed profit. Not to mention when you start imposing advertisements on clients, it is likely they will move to a different host...
    Toydrum Hosting - Superior Technology. Personal Service.
    - Linux Hosting - Supports cPanel, Ruby on Rails, and Fantastico
    - Exchange E-mail - BES available!
    Also specializing in Web Design and Development