BitTorrent tracker-friendly hosts?

Before I waste time and money searching only to get the plug pulled on a blanket unspecified "no bittorrent" clause.. I figured I'd ask.

I run a BitTorrent tracker (torrentbits/tbsource based) that has a pretty small amount of users. (500 simultaneous max, usually never more than a couple hundred). It's legal content, I'm not pirating anything or originating torrents either, but I know a lot of places are just over sensitive about the whole idea, and I'd rather not waste my time and theirs.

any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by dmaster View Post
    Before I waste time and money searching only to get the plug pulled on a blanket unspecified "no bittorrent" clause.. I figured I'd ask.

I run a BitTorrent tracker (torrentbits/tbsource based) that has a pretty small amount of users. (500 simultaneous max, usually never more than a couple hundred). It's legal content, I'm not pirating anything or originating torrents either, but I know a lot of places are just over sensitive about the whole idea, and I'd rather not waste my time and theirs.

any recommendations?
    Have a look at www.xenEurope.co.uk, they have servers in the Netherlands and have had no problem with me running (legal) BitTorrent services.