Question about 1&1 hosting vs. steadfast

Greetings,

We've been crashing our VPS lately from traffic, and are looking to rent a dedicated box to host off of. We're currently hosted at 1and1.com , and are looking at their 2.4ghz Core 2 Quad package. We are also looking at an identical machine from steadfast networks. I've done some research on both companies and they seem pretty equal. We haven't had any issues with 1and1 , just curious if you guys had any experience with the both of them and could steer us to the better company.

Thanks in advance.

From what I have heard, Steadfast wins. Nothing wrong with 1and1, but not many good comments about their supporting service.

Agrees to gate2vn.
    I have not used both, but I have seen a lot of negative reviews about 1&1, really a lot. But if you are satisfied with them, it will be worth to try.

May be, you can use the search function here and you will be able to see a lot of reviews about them. That will give you a more picture about them.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

I've got several (9-10) systems with Steadfast and have been with them for over 3+ years now. They're quite swell, although I've had a few bumps and bruises along the way I don't think I could find another provider that I'd be equally satisfied with.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    I've got several (9-10) systems with Steadfast and have been with them for over 3+ years now. They're quite swell, although I've had a few bumps and bruises along the way I don't think I could find another provider that I'd be equally satisfied with.
    Thats the kind of thing I was hoping to hear, appreciate it

We have a lot of ex 1&1 customers who complain about their support and flexibility etc. Sounds like Steadfast would be the way to go.