Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Post Request: Server Admin Needed / Needed To Have Experience In Preventing Hacks

    Hi,

    I'm looking for a server admin for an affordable rate that can mointor my server 24/7 and knows A LARGE portion about how to prevent the following styles of hacks:

    exploits
    mysql injections
    iframes
    root injections
    Dos/DDos attacks
    (and other areas where hackers enter servers...)

    In a nutshell, I just need a server admin who is largely experienced in hardening a server and preventing hackers from entering.

    My company is still pretty small, so I don't at the moment have the major income to be paying for 4 or 5 server admins looking over the server, but I can manage some of the rates I've seen here for $19.00 - $29.00

    If you do recommend yourself, I just need to know how reliable you are, your experience level, and how many clients or servers you currently manage.

    Thanks


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    106
    Hello,

    I am interested to work for you.Sent you my profile please check.
    Thanks.

  3. #3
    I have added you in AOL,Buzz me when you are back.We will discuss this further.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    401

    server admin for an affordable rate

    Quote Originally Posted by HastyHost View Post
    Hi,

    I'm looking for a server admin for an affordable rate that can mointor my server 24/7 and knows A LARGE portion about how to prevent the following styles of hacks:

    exploits
    mysql injections
    iframes
    root injections
    Dos/DDos attacks
    (and other areas where hackers enter servers...)

    In a nutshell, I just need a server admin who is largely experienced in hardening a server and preventing hackers from entering.

    My company is still pretty small, so I don't at the moment have the major income to be paying for 4 or 5 server admins looking over the server, but I can manage some of the rates I've seen here for $19.00 - $29.00

    If you do recommend yourself, I just need to know how reliable you are, your experience level, and how many clients or servers you currently manage.

    Thanks
    Hi maybe we can help, we do system admin on freebsd, debian and windows for more than 70 servers in three locations.
    pm or email. sales @ trans-it.nl
    trans-hosting.com. Total Linux and windows hosting solutions, vps, dedicated and collocation, Scripting service, Clustering service. operating since 1997 developers of hpanel and debiandoctor.com(for Linuxhowto)

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Posts
    10
    Hi. What do you mean by $19-$29 ? Is that the rate you're ready to pay hourly or monthly ?

    Are you looking for an individual or company, 1 man can't be online 24/7 - usually he needs to sleep and have personal life outside of 8 hours workday.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kotique View Post
    Hi. What do you mean by $19-$29 ? Is that the rate you're ready to pay hourly or monthly ?

    Are you looking for an individual or company, 1 man can't be online 24/7 - usually he needs to sleep and have personal life outside of 8 hours workday.
    A company or team more less


  8. #8
    Some of you guys have added me on AIM/MSN etc. and I guess your not on at the moment, but would be great if you could provide your company's website so I can rule out who to not go with

    More along with the experience level and etc. that was mentioned.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by supportoncall View Post
    Hello,

    I am interested to work for you.Sent you my profile please check.
    Thanks.
    I don't think I received it. Did you send a PM or...?


  10. #10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •