Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    207

    Dediwebhost.com -- FREE DOUBLE THE RAM -- Servers starting at $50

    PRICE LOCK GUARANTEE FOR THE LIFE OF YOUR SERVER

    DediWebHost is a dedicated server provider based in San Jose, California. We operate our own network and leased datacenter space directly from the datacenter provider. Our Techs are on the datacenter floor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our primary bandwidth providers are Global Crossing and Cogent.

    We are doing a promotional pricing for the following server packages with our price lock guarantee. It will be the same price for as long as you own your server. All must go, get one while you can.

    No setup fee and no contracts for all server packages.


    AMD XP2000+
    512MB DDR RAM + 512MB DDR RAM [FREE]
    80GB HDD
    600GB data transfer
    100Mbit port connection
    10 IPs (per ARIN justification)
    Price starts from $50.00/month
    ----------------
    ORDER NOW
    ----------------


    Celeron 2.0Ghz
    512MB DDR RAM + 512MB DDR RAM [FREE]
    80GB HDD
    600GB data transfer
    100Mbit port connection
    10 IPs (per ARIN justification)
    Price starts from $50.00/month
    ----------------
    ORDER NOW
    ----------------




    Same day server deployment if server is ordered and paid by 3PM PST.


    * We are able to route multiple Class Cs for you as long as you request for them and provide justification for it


    For more RED HOT promotions, click here



    ***************************
    Operating Systems
    ***************************

    Fedora Core 5,6,7,8 - Free
    Debian 3.1 and 4.0 - Free
    FreeBSD 5.4 and 6.0 - Free
    CentOS 4.5 and 5.0 - Free
    Windows 2003 Web Edition - $20 per month extra
    Windows 2003 Standard Edition - $25 per month extra
    Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition - $35 per month extra

    If you need an OS not listed above, please contact sales [at] dediwebhost.com for more information.


    ***************************
    Upgrades
    ***************************

    Cost for additional bandwidth upgrades are as follows:

    250GB - $20 per month extra
    350GB - $30 per month extra
    500GB - $40 per month extra
    1000GB - $80 per month extra

    Cost for secondary HDD upgrades are as follows:

    120GB drive - $15 per month extra
    160GB drive - $25 per month extra
    200GB drive - $30 per month extra
    250GB drive - $35 per month extra
    300GB drive - $45 per month extra
    400GB drive - $50 per month extra

    Cost for RAM upgrades are as follows:

    512MB - 1GB DDRAM - $10.00 per month extra
    512MB - 1.5GB DDRAM - $20.00 per month extra
    512MB - 2GB DDRAM - $30.00 per month extra
    1GB - 2GB DDRAM - $20.00 per month extra
    1GB - 2GB DDRAM (Xeon) - $30.00 per month extra
    1GB - 3GB DDRAM (Xeon) - $60.00 per month extra
    1GB - 4GB DDRAM (Xeon) - $90.00 per month extra
    2GB - 4GB DDRAM (Xeon) - $60.00 per month extra

    Cost for SATA RAID ports are as follows:

    SATA RAID0/1 2 port - $15.00 per month extra
    SATA RAID5 4 port - $60.00 per month extra


    * All hardware upgrades have a setup fee of $50.00 but we will waive it if you specify the upgrade during initial purchase.



    We are also offering the Plesk 30 domain control panel, a $15.00 value, for FREE with any server package listed here. Just select Plesk in the order page and we will setup the server with Plesk at no extra charge.

    If you have any questions, please send us an email to sales [at] dediwebhost.com. To talk to a Sales Rep via MSN, please use sales [at] dediwebhost.com.




    Resellers of all sizes are welcome. Please send an email to sales [at] dediwebhost.com on how to become our reseller as we have attractive rates and promotions for resellers.

    For additional server packages, please visit our website at www.dediwebhost.com


    ***************************
    Frequently Asked Questions
    ***************************

    1. All server packages are unmanaged. We provide free reboots via our Helpdesk at support [at] dediwebhost.com.
    2. We accept Paypal, major credit cards and Western Union. For quickest activations, Paypal is the fastest method.
    3. We provide cPanel and Plesk. cPanel is $25/month. Plesk is free.
    4. Once payment is received, we will setup your server within 2-24 hours depending on the activation queue.
    5. We give out 1 primary IP per customer and you may request up to 10 IPs for free per ARIN justification.
    6. Our bandwidth providers are NTT Verio and Cogent.
    7. We do not allow IRC channels on our network.
    8. Adult sites are acceptable.
    9. All hardware upgrades have a setup fee of $50.00 but we will waive it if you specify the upgrade during initial purchase.
    Dedicated Servers. Resellers Welcome.
    www.dediwebhost.com

  2. #2
    Sounds like a great deal. I do, however, think you should improve the look of your website.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by gregdavidson View Post
    Sounds like a great deal. I do, however, think you should improve the look of your website.
    Thank you for your comments.

    We will review our website this year and make changes to it as needed.
    Dedicated Servers. Resellers Welcome.
    www.dediwebhost.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,878
    Quote Originally Posted by gregdavidson View Post
    Sounds like a great deal. I do, however, think you should improve the look of your website.

    lmfao...

    I've had a server with dedicatedbox for 2 years now and had no real downtime whatsoever and have always received 1st class support when I needed to pick liroy's brains for advice.

    So if anything goes wrong in future it's great to know that I can blame his site

    Never judge a book by it's cover or a sausage by it's skin.

    I'd rather have great uptime /support and a site which could look better....than the other way around.

    It does need updated for sure....but Liroy choked on his coffee when I said I'd do it for $10k.

    OWM
    Last edited by Outlaw Web Master; 01-30-2008 at 06:27 PM.
    ()
    Life's what you make it.

  5. #5
    Your website is fine. It could be better but it's fine. I've seen worst yet support/client count & service made their website "skin" irrelevant. You have good prices too so keep it up!
    DirectAdmin & Cpanel Hosting
    DirectAdmin: 1Khosted.COM Cpanel: 50gigs.NET

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by itwanabe View Post
    Your website is fine. It could be better but it's fine. I've seen worst yet support/client count & service made their website "skin" irrelevant. You have good prices too so keep it up!
    Thank you. We appreciate it.

    The promo will run until stocks last. So hurry up and get one if you are interested.
    Dedicated Servers. Resellers Welcome.
    www.dediwebhost.com

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dediwebhost.com View Post
    Same day server deployment if server is ordered and paid by 3PM PST.....

    ....Once payment is received, we will setup your server within 2-24 hours depending on the activation queue.
    We ordered 2 servers today - before 3pm PST - and then were surprised to receive a confirmation stating that it would take 1-2 business days to set-up!

    Seeing as how that it's Friday that would have taken us in to Tuesday next week (4 days) and as we are 10 hours in front (time wise) that would have meant 5 days.

    Normally we wouldn't have minded but this was an urgent need - to handle traffic affected by the broken fibre cable affecting the Middle East and SE Asia - and the fast set-up coupled with geographical location (routing from Middle East through Hong Kong to LAX is good) was the only reason for ordering.

    So regardless of whether your website is good or bad (personally I think its ok) its a shame that claims of "same day" delivery can actually mean 2 days during the week and 5 days at weekends!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by nauae View Post
    We ordered 2 servers today - before 3pm PST - and then were surprised to receive a confirmation stating that it would take 1-2 business days to set-up!

    Seeing as how that it's Friday that would have taken us in to Tuesday next week (4 days) and as we are 10 hours in front (time wise) that would have meant 5 days.

    Normally we wouldn't have minded but this was an urgent need - to handle traffic affected by the broken fibre cable affecting the Middle East and SE Asia - and the fast set-up coupled with geographical location (routing from Middle East through Hong Kong to LAX is good) was the only reason for ordering.

    So regardless of whether your website is good or bad (personally I think its ok) its a shame that claims of "same day" delivery can actually mean 2 days during the week and 5 days at weekends!
    Hello nauae,

    Please be informed that we advertise same day delivery for the two server packages listed above. You ordered a Core2Duo server with remote rebooter and an additional 1GB of RAM, did you not?

    Please do understand that as we are running this promotion, we have prepared a large number of this server to cater for the demand but you have ordered something that we are not advertising as a promotion and therefore the 1-2 business days for a non-promotional package is the norm for us.

    However, please do note that we do our best in trying to get each order out within the same business day as it was ordered and paid.

    Thank you
    Dedicated Servers. Resellers Welcome.
    www.dediwebhost.com

  9. #9
    Now to make matters worse our cancellation emails addressed to Dediwebhost are bouncing!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by nauae View Post
    Now to make matters worse our cancellation emails addressed to Dediwebhost are bouncing!
    nauae,

    We have received all your emails and have replied back. Please do check. We have also replied here explaining our situation to you.

    If you still would like your server orders canceled, you may do so via PM.

    We are sorry to not being able to fulfill your demanding schedule for a server.

    We wish you the best in finding another hosting provider.
    Dedicated Servers. Resellers Welcome.
    www.dediwebhost.com

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dediwebhost.com View Post
    Hello nauae,

    Please be informed that we advertise same day delivery for the two server packages listed above. You ordered a Core2Duo server with remote rebooter and an additional 1GB of RAM, did you not?
    Actually we ordered 2 servers - well that's what we put in the drop down selector!

    I can fully understand the concept of same day on specific servers, but then lower down in your original post you still quote 2 - 24 hours set up for servers - which we assumed meant "all servers".

    Granted its our mistake and perhaps becuase we are under immense pressure from our local clients for "work-arounds" we jumped in too quickly.

    Just for the record we have servers in US, UK and mainland Europe - but routing is a real issue right now for us - hence the "panic" buying on our part.

    Trust this clears the air!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dediwebhost.com View Post
    nauae,

    We have received all your emails and have replied back. Please do check. We have also replied here explaining our situation to you.
    We are getting SPF bounces on your auto-forwarding - we have recieved your reply and are processing the payment now.

    For the record - Dediwebhost have offered 4-6 hours set-up - that's impressive!

    Just sort out the auto-forwarder thing and we are happy campers.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by nauae View Post
    Actually we ordered 2 servers - well that's what we put in the drop down selector!

    I can fully understand the concept of same day on specific servers, but then lower down in your original post you still quote 2 - 24 hours set up for servers - which we assumed meant "all servers".

    Granted its our mistake and perhaps becuase we are under immense pressure from our local clients for "work-arounds" we jumped in too quickly.

    Just for the record we have servers in US, UK and mainland Europe - but routing is a real issue right now for us - hence the "panic" buying on our part.

    Trust this clears the air!
    nauae,

    We understand the pressure that you are on and are willing to work with you on your servers.

    Are you able to accept our activation schedule of 2-24 hours? If yes, please go ahead and make payment as soon as possible so we may process your request immediately.

    Thank you.
    Dedicated Servers. Resellers Welcome.
    www.dediwebhost.com

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    207
    Hello nauae,

    We have received payment and will process your order immediately.

    We will do our best to help you out in this situation.

    Thank you.
    Dedicated Servers. Resellers Welcome.
    www.dediwebhost.com

  15. #15
    And now for the compliments...

    Both servers are now up and live ... roughly 2 hours from payment.

    That is impressive, real impressive.

    Well done Dediwebhost and Thanks.

    PS: Guess its time we go eat some humble pie!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by nauae View Post
    And now for the compliments...

    Both servers are now up and live ... roughly 2 hours from payment.

    That is impressive, real impressive.

    Well done Dediwebhost and Thanks.

    PS: Guess its time we go eat some humble pie!
    You are most welcome. Do do try to help out a customer in need.

    We hope that you guys will be able to use our servers to route traffic over the broken fiber.

    Best of luck to you guys.

    Thank you.
    Dedicated Servers. Resellers Welcome.
    www.dediwebhost.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •