Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i'm cannot go there.. i muist buy plane ticket from UAE!!

i am trry mounting, remount, it look like it's not there at all.. it dont give error - just non existant

sorry i am slow to reply .. i have work real life, sorry

Flame thread.

You'd do a lot more good for yourself to be bitching at CI Host than bitching at random Internet users who cannot help remedy your situation. We are not CI Host. We did not steal your server.

^ Good Point..

Seems a bit odd that someone would steal something so inexpensive out of a customers server.
    Jeremy Kinsey (jer@mia.net) - 262-248-6759
    Dedicated Servers - Web Hosting - Colocation HostDrive.Com
    Since 1997

sanaharis,

Instead of posting here it would be good that you contact CI host and request help if you cannot physically go there.

In WHT nobody will be able to give you a helping hand so discussing this here is just pointless.

Q
    ComfortHost.NET. Top quality hosting. And a personal touch.
    ** web hosting ** reseller hosting ** VPS ** Managed Servers **

Quote Originally Posted by WF_H View Post
    Any DC that calls itself a DC has racks with private keys...
    CIHost has a "General Population" section, where it's just random servers from random customers scattered throughout. If you want a locked cage, that'll cost extra (or you have to have servers stolen from you, like I did). Glad I'm out of there.

i don't know , they say it is power problem
    It is quite possible that it is a power problem they're having there, which is toasting your components. When I was a CIHost customer in Chicago, I had regular unscheduled reboots from them overloading the UPS, and it regularly tripped the breaker, rebooting every server in about 6 racks. It happened to me twice while I was there adding new servers.

I've also had issues with UPSes dying (which happens), but it took the tech a solid 4 hours to find a replacement battery, which he never did, and instead daisy chained power strips from another UPS to my servers.

In short, I feel it's highly likely that they really were having power issues and that your hardware problems are stemming from those power issues, rather than from petty theft.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12