* Banner ad design in exchange for hosting/advertising

We are ready to offer banner ad designs in exchange for advertising/free hosting. Please shoot us with your offer(i.e "Free 2 year hosting for 5 designs" or "2 month banner ad display on top of our site in exchange for 3 banner ads")

Ideally, we are looking for companies that have 2500+ customers, receive 30,000+ page views/month. We do not want to entertain start-ups or cheap hosting companies so please dont PM!

Include as much details as you can about your company when sending PM. Thanks.

Wrong forum. Post this in the Web Hosting Requests forum.

Originally posted by Axel Teflon
    Wrong forum. Post this in the Web Hosting Requests forum.
    Yep.

Re: Banner ad design in exchange for hosting/advertising

Originally posted by zaid2001
    We are ready to offer banner ad designs in exchange for advertising/free hosting. Please shoot us with your offer(i.e "Free 2 year hosting for 5 designs" or "2 month banner ad display on top of our site in exchange for 3 banner ads")
    IMHO you are asking for a lot if you really expect someone to offer two years of hosting for 5 banner ads. That might be 2 hours of work if you work slow and two years of hosting easily can be between $500 and $1000 worth of product

Ideally, we are looking for companies that have 2500+ customers, receive 30,000+ page views/month. We do not want to entertain start-ups or cheap hosting companies so please dont PM!
    I understand that as a start up yourself you want to maximize your exposure but this was pretty rude in how you went about stating it, not to mention the fact that as a startup yourself (or it appears to be from your 4 posts and under construction webpage) you haven't really built much of a reputation or portfolio yet. You cant go from nothing to huge enterprise overnight. In fact, as a small business you typically take on the smaller clients and grow with them.

Include as much details as you can about your company when sending PM. Thanks.
    You might receive a better response if you first posted details about your company. Who are you, what are your credentials, why should this big host with a client base of 2500+ trust you with their design needs when they probably already have a design team/person that they like and trust. How long have you been doing graphic design? Etc etc etc.

WHT is a great place to learn, grow, and enjoy yourself. But it is also a community and it would be nice if we all tried to respect each other a bit here.
    Jordan Bouvier

-ServerSonic- can't said anything better than that. good job.

I totally agree....I just read that and was like "that's a bit rude" lol....you took the words right out of my....umm...fingers!