Level3 NY2 85 10th Avenue Colocation

Hi, I'm interested in finding sublease opportunities for cage/cabinet space at the Level(3) NY2 facility @ 85 10th Avenue in New York City. Please contact me if you have space/power to sell at this facility in any quantity. Thanks!

-Andy

I could've sworn I saw a post in the colocation ad forum saying someone had a cabinet is the SOLD OUT level(3) site.
    Email: info ///at/// honelive.com

let me know if you are interested in looking at other location

XOComRepAustin....now who could that be?
    Email: info ///at/// honelive.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anantha View Post
    XOComRepAustin....now who could that be?
    Hmm.. An XO.com Rep with the name of Austin

Quote Originally Posted by amc-james View Post
    Are their any specific reasons that you need to be in that facility?
    Yes, we already have an established infrastructure in that facility. Unfortunately we need more capacity immediately. Level(3) was not able to fulfill an order for more power which we placed about 3 months back ( we just out about this the other day it never happened ). Consequently, we are left scrambling for space to turn up new servers.

I'm working on a deal for space at 111 8th avenue which I have to sign today if I can't get more space at 85 10th avenue. Unfortunately 111 8th avenue will be a costly new build out which we won't have time to plan correctly...

In the interest of time I'd like to expand into another tenants space at 85 10th Avenue as a stop-gap measure. Once we've satisfied our current space requirements we can catch our breath a bit and make a more carefully planned expansion in NYC.

If anybody is willing to sublease at 85 10th Avenue I'd love to hear from them. If not we may have available space in that facility in the near future as we'll be looking to consolidate into 111 8th avenue & 60 Hudson.

Thanks!