Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ReliableSite.Net LLC ?

Reliablesite.net has been silent on all support mediums for the past 7days.

Anyone know whats happening with them? Their forums are filled with crying customers.

Have you tried calling them?

If you have their number, please PM me. Unable to find anything on their site.

Wow doesn't sound good:

http://forum.reliablesite.net/index....108.msg580#new

Maybe they grew too fast too soon?

Ouch. I do like their site template though. Wonder if they would sell this if they have gone under?

Looks like they give AIM and MSN support too, are both of these offline?

Its a shame they have Privacy Protect on their WHOIS, so you can't even contact them via that, but then again a webhost that uses Privacy Protect is normally not worth signing up with.

I have Radic on my MSN but no sign for quite awhile.

Are they UK based or US? The RDNS and A-Record both point to a UK IP Address, but they claim to be an LLC...

Yeah it turns out to be 208.68.171.66 based in the UK. Amazed that they don't push themselves as a UK provider and more amazed that USA clients wouldn't think better to host in the USA rather than over the pond. Ignorance is bliss?

Seems like most issues are just due to their migration, give them some time I'm sure things will settle down
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtex View Post
    Seems like most issues are just due to their migration, give them some time I'm sure things will settle down
    Give them some time? There are customers on their forums who signed up 5 days ago and still haven't had accounts activated, and migration is no excuse for not responding to support tickets.

If they are migrating, and this is the cause of the problems, then they should have a) planned it better or b) not done it at all.

Seems they are hosting in NY

-------------------------------------------------
    MIGRATION INFORMATION:
    -------------------------------------------------

We're currently in the progress of moving to a new datacenter, please be sure to read the information below as it is very important. Previously all of our servers and bandwidth was located in the Level3 datacenter in Newark, NJ. Our new datacenter location is a private datacenter operated by Atlantic Metro located in New York, NY (325 Hudson).

Data Center moves are tough work. Seems they spent around $10K on new servers according to Radic. That was around Jan 4th. Talk about dissecting a dying cow. How long do we give them to resurface?

Migrations are no excuse to have support issues go unanswered for that long. Looks like they'll be migrating clientless servers by the end of it.

(Are you sure they didn't sell out, just an honest question: To go from 'great' to silent overnight smells like a sale to me)

Guys,

Who/what are 'EP.NET, llc.' and how are they connected to reliableSite.net ?

They said they bought new servers and are migrating clients across to these. If that is the case it will be a huge move which could take weeks. I've done something similar and it can sap your will to live. Lets hope we hear from them soon. Bags the hosting template in any case .

Ultima Hosts, your cracking me up about this whole template thing. If they do go under, I want first dibs on their template! lol...I don't know, it just made me laugh seeing your posts....

If they are migrating like Ultima Hosts says, then it can take awhile. It can be a tough thing to do if you have a lot of customers. And to top it off they are using Helm4 control panel which makes it even more difficult. Because HELM4 is so buggy you almost have to migrate everything manually.
    www.opticip.com - Optic IP LLC

Yeah dibs is the word I was searching for. Its partly tongue in cheek of course. Never like to see an ASP.Net host go to the wall and they look a lot like our company in terms of what they offer. Hopefully they will come good again and go from strength to strength.

I found this to be rather strange, so I just spoke to Radic by IM. For those who are unsure, it looks like their migration from the old facility has been completed, but they are working very hard to fix any residual issues and I'm guessing this could be causing some delays in support. I'm sure they will resolve all of this soon and everything should come back to normal.

Thanks for the update. I haven't seen Radic on IM but I hope they manage to get back on track ASAP.

hello guys

That is the second month for me with reliablesite.net and now my site is down!

I sent them email but had no response

if u were me, would u transfer ur web site to another hosting company?
    i realy need ur advice

thank u

Well, if you enjoy paying for a service to only see it down then keep with them. I personally would not go for that and would look for anther provider.

For a company that advertises itself as ReliableSite.Net, they should change their domain name to: UnReliableSite.Net.

Reliablesite.net still having major support issues

looks like they have been having these since january it's now almost April, 3 months of support issues?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast