ReliableSite.Net LLC ?

Reliablesite.net has been silent on all support mediums for the past 7days.

Anyone know whats happening with them? Their forums are filled with crying customers.

Have you tried calling them?

If you have their number, please PM me. Unable to find anything on their site.

Wow doesn't sound good:

http://forum.reliablesite.net/index....108.msg580#new

Maybe they grew too fast too soon?

Ouch. I do like their site template though. Wonder if they would sell this if they have gone under?

Looks like they give AIM and MSN support too, are both of these offline?

Its a shame they have Privacy Protect on their WHOIS, so you can't even contact them via that, but then again a webhost that uses Privacy Protect is normally not worth signing up with.

I have Radic on my MSN but no sign for quite awhile.

Are they UK based or US? The RDNS and A-Record both point to a UK IP Address, but they claim to be an LLC...

Yeah it turns out to be 208.68.171.66 based in the UK. Amazed that they don't push themselves as a UK provider and more amazed that USA clients wouldn't think better to host in the USA rather than over the pond. Ignorance is bliss?

Seems like most issues are just due to their migration, give them some time I'm sure things will settle down
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtex View Post
    Seems like most issues are just due to their migration, give them some time I'm sure things will settle down
    Give them some time? There are customers on their forums who signed up 5 days ago and still haven't had accounts activated, and migration is no excuse for not responding to support tickets.

If they are migrating, and this is the cause of the problems, then they should have a) planned it better or b) not done it at all.

Seems they are hosting in NY

-------------------------------------------------
    MIGRATION INFORMATION:
    -------------------------------------------------

We're currently in the progress of moving to a new datacenter, please be sure to read the information below as it is very important. Previously all of our servers and bandwidth was located in the Level3 datacenter in Newark, NJ. Our new datacenter location is a private datacenter operated by Atlantic Metro located in New York, NY (325 Hudson).

Data Center moves are tough work. Seems they spent around $10K on new servers according to Radic. That was around Jan 4th. Talk about dissecting a dying cow. How long do we give them to resurface?

Migrations are no excuse to have support issues go unanswered for that long. Looks like they'll be migrating clientless servers by the end of it.

(Are you sure they didn't sell out, just an honest question: To go from 'great' to silent overnight smells like a sale to me)
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Guys,

Who/what are 'EP.NET, llc.' and how are they connected to reliableSite.net ?

They said they bought new servers and are migrating clients across to these. If that is the case it will be a huge move which could take weeks. I've done something similar and it can sap your will to live. Lets hope we hear from them soon. Bags the hosting template in any case .

Ultima Hosts, your cracking me up about this whole template thing. If they do go under, I want first dibs on their template! lol...I don't know, it just made me laugh seeing your posts....

If they are migrating like Ultima Hosts says, then it can take awhile. It can be a tough thing to do if you have a lot of customers. And to top it off they are using Helm4 control panel which makes it even more difficult. Because HELM4 is so buggy you almost have to migrate everything manually.
    www.DMEHosting.com - DME Hosting LLC | Servers, KVM/OpenVZ VPS's, Email Hosting, Web Hosting

Yeah dibs is the word I was searching for. Its partly tongue in cheek of course. Never like to see an ASP.Net host go to the wall and they look a lot like our company in terms of what they offer. Hopefully they will come good again and go from strength to strength.

I found this to be rather strange, so I just spoke to Radic by IM. For those who are unsure, it looks like their migration from the old facility has been completed, but they are working very hard to fix any residual issues and I'm guessing this could be causing some delays in support. I'm sure they will resolve all of this soon and everything should come back to normal.

Thanks for the update. I haven't seen Radic on IM but I hope they manage to get back on track ASAP.

hello guys

That is the second month for me with reliablesite.net and now my site is down!

I sent them email but had no response

if u were me, would u transfer ur web site to another hosting company?
    i realy need ur advice

thank u

Well, if you enjoy paying for a service to only see it down then keep with them. I personally would not go for that and would look for anther provider.

For a company that advertises itself as ReliableSite.Net, they should change their domain name to: UnReliableSite.Net.

Reliablesite.net still having major support issues

looks like they have been having these since january it's now almost April, 3 months of support issues?????

...I haven't had any support issues whatsoever since the January ordeal. Most of my tickets got answered in under 30 mins actually. This weekend I had one in that got answered in about 1 hr.
    Hosted with ReliableSite.Net.

well I've been trying to get assistance w/ my issue since friday, last I heard from them was 7:28pm friday night. Maybe I annoyed Radic so he is ignoring me and hoping I'll leave so he won't have to deal with me? Thats the only reason I can think he'd respond to you and leave my numerous queries unanswered...

see my post in his forum
    wow I just went to go check my post in their forum and it has been deleted?
    wow, so they delete negative comments from their forum, thats how they deal with posts they don't like?...
    I'd be very wary about the testimonials from this company

seconded on the good service

i have had no issues at all since the migration (and the ones i had during the migration were self-inflicted from not reading the directions carefully). i lost no email, i had no downtime and it only took me 15 minutes or so to get everything back up on my end (the site was never down). while their support messages are right at the limit of my knowledge (think of the calculus textbook that says "from this, it is obvious that" and then skips over 4 pages of derivations), i have found their packages to be priced very nicely and their service to be excellent. i will say that i haven't used their forums, so i have no idea what (if anything) is going on there. i would also say that tacking this onto an older thread is relatively worthless.
    Last edited by cheetahdriver; 03-31-2008 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jacmel77 View Post
    I definately see negative posts still on the forum, if yours was deleted it was most likely in the wrong section or had to do with a support issue which the forum specifically says to contact support about...

I've never seen Radic ignore anyone, he's always treated everyone great. Have you been constantly updating your tickets? I was told before by support everytime a ticket is updated it's moved to the bottom of the queue. If it's something that takes that they'll get back to you, but when they do it's usually (99% of the time in my case) with a solution.

maybe its me then not them....

maybe I can generate my own CSR's and use self-service to add dedicated IP addresses to my account and I'm missing that? Can anyone out there explain to me how to do this?

What about the fact that there are brokern apps in the control panel?

I can totally understand If my issue was something that took time, all they would have to do Is reply to me and say we are working on it, give us some time, but like I said I've heard nothing from them since friday

I would definitely be willing to be patient as long as I were in communication with them but I'm not hearing anythign from them??...

I can totally understand If my issue was something that took time, all they would have to do Is reply to me and say we are working on it, give us some time, but like I said I've heard nothing from them since friday

I would definitely be willing to be patient as long as I were in communication with them but I'm not hearing anythign from them??...
    Like I mentioned before, from what I've seen they only reply back when they complete requests...

see my post in his forum
    wow, so they delete negative comments from their forum, thats how they deal with posts they don't like?...
    I'd be very wary about the testimonials from this company
    That's what most of the hosting companies do with their forums as they have complete control over it.

Quote Originally Posted by BKerry View Post
    I definately see negative posts still on the forum, if yours was deleted it was most likely in the wrong section or had to do with a support issue which the forum specifically says to contact support about...
    In this case, the post should be moved to appropriate forum rather than being deleted. I can see many angry posts in asp.net forums as well since the past weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis879 View Post
    In this case, the post should be moved to appropriate forum rather than being deleted.
    What I meant was posts which had to do with specific requests that couldn't be catered to on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BKerry View Post
    What I meant was posts which had to do with specific requests that couldn't be catered to on the forum.
    As to what jacmel77 mentioned, he had posted his 'hosting issue' on their forums and this has to have a place in a hosting forum in one or the other section. Isn't it true? If the posts of the customers are meant to be deleted, they should take down their forums as deleting all the genuine forum posts is nothing more than a big insult to the poster (who indeed is their customer and the one who has paid them for their bread).

Ok, just to clarify what's going on here. I've spent the last hour investigating what happened.

1. The customer submitted a ticket in regards to getting SSL setup, there was a lot of back and forth explaining what was needed etc. One of the tickets took a little while to get a reply to (a few hours). The customer then proceeded to submit more tickets. In the end there were 6 tickets open for the same issue. This caused mass confusion for the support techs.

2. The customer then starting updating the tickets with replies, including posting the forum, and copying sales as well. Basically creating a pretty large mess that was really hard to track. The post in the forum was a request to generate a CSR, which is something that needs to be done via ticket as obviously it can't be handled by the community, so it was removed..

3. Everything has been cleaned up, excess tickets were closed, and a tech should've gotten back to the customer. As mentioned above, if no response is received just be patient. In this case we needed several IPs assigned to the server and delegated from the datacenter which took some time.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Looking to switch providers? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

John,

Good that you resolved the issue. However, the posts in forum are not for deleting unless it is a spam or a vulgar post. You can just update the customer that his/her issue has been resolved rather than deleting the post because that's really insulting.

Yes John is correct they have now gotten back to me