Where are your servers located?
- This server is in Portland Oregon USA / Our provider also colocates at the Burst facility (Scranton PA USA)
Is there any burst memory on the VPS packages?
- The memory is guaranteed memory as per an openVZ framework.
How many VPS's per node?
- The number depends on the size of the VPS plans allocated to the servers.
* As per the number of VPS's it depends on type of accounts. More if they are smaller and less if they are larger as we balance as per CPU / RAM /HD resources available.
* As per the ports they are limited to 300KB/s per uplink and not limited for downlinks. BTW i have just tested the link above myself and it gave me an average of 238/KBs. Speeds depend on your location as well as your connection.
I've read that your cpu limit is a hard limit, and is not burstable.
Kernel cpu schedulers are very effective, why not giving away cpu that is not used by other vps, and guarantee the amount you are selling?