* Sell eNom SSL Certs! - script source code is for sale!

Hello,

My script allows the purchase and customer configuration of any SSL certificate offered by eNom (rapidSSL, geotrust, etc).

You can see a live demo here:

http://www.enomsslcerts.com

Due to limitations on my time, I am not able to pursue the development of the script any further.

I am looking to sell the source code to anyone who wants it.

If you own a billing system, then this would give you a real "leg up" on the addition of this feature for your customers. (ie: I'm sure your customers have asked for the ability to resell the eNom SSL certs...)

If you are an independent coder, then you could continue development of my script by adding a small order system to it so it could be a stand-alone SSL sales website, and then you can sell licenses of it to everyone who wants to sell SSL certificates.

I'm open to offers of $200 minimum. Please PM me if you're interested.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Hi

How do I get this?
    Simon
    Solutions With A Smile - Web Development | Domain Names

The script has been sold already. Sorry.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!