PlanProjects.com

http://www.planprojects.com

What do you think? Looking to start generating some hits for it, know of any good directories to submit to or sites that would be good for advertising on?

* I like it!

Well I think the site is wonderful, there's one thing I'd consider changing, the PlaProjects logo. I think it's too much for it to be bold Plan, and then uppercase Projects. So I'd probably make the "rojects" in "Projects" lowercase. This is a tiny thing, but I think it'd make the site overall look cleaner, and more professional.

As for advertising, I'd suggest advertising on OSDN Network, including Sourceforge.net.

Okay. I'll most likely make some changes to that logo, you're now the second person who has commented on it . Thanks for taking a look, any other opinions?

looks good.

There are other such services - but I think you have got a good price point - now the challenge will be to market it.

I agree with the comment by jake712 on the logo - the site looks clean & well organized - spending a few bucks on a nice eyecatching logo will really add a lot I think.

Some other minor comments

- the More Info link on the home page just goes back to the home page
    - I think a photo worked in somewhere in the site that shows people working on stuff over a table would add a nice visual that adds clarity.
    - Perhaps add a page that shows screen shots & exolains the process step by step - with a focus on the benefits (i.e sell the benefits in a more accessable way to the visitor) - often people can't be bothered to login to look at something
    - The demo needs to have a real project in it - i am sure this is what is planned, but just thought i'd mention it

Best of luck with it
    Andrew McMaster
    http://www.FindMyHosting.com
    Compare Prices, Consumer Reviews, Help, Guides and More.

Question

It doesn't seem to be loading at the moment.

It doesn't load for me either.

Should be up now... I guess the host was having some trouble...

Works OK for me.
    Web Hosting since 1999

Like the logo any better now?
    Last edited by heath; 08-13-2002 at 01:56 AM.

Hi Heath!
    I missed out on seeing the original logo, but the one that's currently displayed is nice and clean.

You may want to run a spell checker over the site. (See features.php and the word "Remember.")

Neat idea for a site. Good luck to you! I like what you've done!

I think the new logo is a step in the right direction - but personal opinion only - I don't like it so much - its not very eyecatching.

Maybe get some of the people on WHT upto the task - there is some wonderful talent here that is for sure. You've done a great job on your site - sometimes just getting that extra creative influence into the mix can really add some sparkle.
    Andrew McMaster
    http://www.FindMyHosting.com
    Compare Prices, Consumer Reviews, Help, Guides and More.

Thanks for the feedback.... I guess if it doesn't go well, I can always sell a pretty neat Intranet suite