List of Good Host in India

Hi All,

I have joined here very recently and I am looking for a good Host in India.

Can you give me few good names...

Thanks in Advance

Wnw

Do you need an India-based server or just an Indian company with servers in some where else? Some of our Indian customers said hosting in India is very expensive, so they dont want to have server there.

Hello!
    I would suggest you go through webmastertalk.in forums. I have seen there web hosting section. I think if you ask there you will find deal soon.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Interesting as I don't think there are any web hosts who actually have their servers based in India. High time for it though as the Indians need their own locally hosted company. God knows no other country can meet their demands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Hosts View Post
    Interesting as I don't think there are any web hosts who actually have their servers based in India. High time for it though as the Indians need their own locally hosted company. God knows no other country can meet their demands.
    I believe that there are some providers like Relliance who have servers in India. I had seen a couple of threads about this in forum but couldn't find them now.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

I need india based server......

iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

Looks like these guys do:

http://www.zebraserver.com

It's always a worry to see Ads by Google on the host's site. Can never figure that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Hosts View Post
    There are several in India, the problem is the infrastructure is years behind the US and many parts of Europe. You pay less for better performance outside India. We looked at putting some servers there last year but the horror stories were too much to stake our reputation on.

Regards,

Yes, I do understand that.......and infact I am having a host in US as well....but for my specific need I need a indian host

Have you tried to rent out the servers from:

- Reliance IDC
    - VSNL
    - Net4India
    - Sify

These are the topline server providers in India, and if you have the budget on your side, they are good.

Or else you can try shared hosting being offered by Net4India and Rediff.