Thread: 404labs.com

404labs.com

I have had a few host in my time. A total of 5 to be exact. But I never had a host that actually cared that my site worked properly and took the time to help me. And replied to my emails for help in an hour or less. And since I found 404labs.com on this forum. I thought I would come back to this forum to tell everyone how great they are.
    There servers are fast I haven't had any downtime. (They need to change that 99.99% to 100%.)
    Jay and Rich are both freindly and I consider them freinds. There servers are fast. There also able to handle large amounts of traffic with out any trouble. My site is a resource hog and there server is still able to handle it with out a hitch.
    I honestly must say again that there the greatest Host on this website right now. And I recomend them to everyone and anyone who needs a host.

Great! They must really like you too, because they have posted an announcement about your site on their homepage! Not many hosts will go to that length.

I remember 404labs.com from way back. It used to be a site that offered information on custom 404 pages and such. This was years ago.
    Chris Miller
    PromoPunch
    Custom Imprinted Promotional Products
    www.promopunch.com 1-800-750-8530 x221

Yah, that wasn't us. I can't remeber if someone did use 404labs for that, I might have too look on the web archive.

But, I remeber this guys: http://www.plinko.net/404/
    They recently changed their design though. : (

BTW- Thanks for the good comments Mike. : )
    Jason

Ahh plinko. I guess that was the one I was thinking of. Sorry for the confusion.
    Chris Miller
    PromoPunch
    Custom Imprinted Promotional Products
    www.promopunch.com 1-800-750-8530 x221

Yeah they like me. It feels like I am part of a family. Rich and Jay (Hostmasters) are the mama and papa for my site. They actually care about the site and give me advice on how I can improve the site, They actually offer you the complete package. Not only do you get a great host but you also get a great consultant. Both Jay and Rich are educated well in the business aspect of the web and can help any site old or new gain popularity and offer better services to its visitors. When I signed up at 404labs.com I just expected another host who I might change in a couple of months. But now I realize 404labs is the host I want to stay with for a long period.

which am i, the mama or the papa? :-D

I will let you and Jay figure out that one.

awww how nice to a see a good review that hasn't been pounced upon and torn to shreds...
    uhhh...

Well 404labs is a great host. Theres no reason for anyone to say otherwise