Thread: Switching

Switching

I have been "dis-satisfied" with my web host (I have a reseller plan). I am looking for something small, such as 1-5GB in space, and that is relatively cheap. Any recommendations out there? Thanks!

What sort of websites are you looking to have hosted and what sort of technological requirements do they have? Windows or Linux? The answers to these questions will have a big impact on which host is the best host for you.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Also, what about your current host leaves you unsatisfied? That information will also help in giving you recommendations.
    Need money? Got money? Want to talk? The Money Forums
    New! Web hosting jobs!

Lets not forget how much traffic?
    Bryan

I am looking for Linux...I have not clients...and I plan on hosting simple homepages, blogs, profiles, etc. Simple, basic niche! I do not need any high tech SSL, free billing system, etc. Just a simple, basic, reseller plan that is low on the budget side!

if you dont have any client, why need a reseller account. You can just use a shared hosting account for your own sites. How do you think it's cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by host-xp View Post
    Just a simple, basic, reseller plan that is low on the budget side!
    The advertising forums are full of these. Why not have a look and try to create a short list. Then you could either look for reviews of these or ask for peoples experiences.

You will get better advise if you can narrow it down a bit.