* No User Error on a couple of Aliases

The first part of the problem is that a couple of users are getting bounced everytime some one send them a message.

This is what i get as an error out of outlook express
    ----- Snip -----

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was [email protected]'. Subject 'testing 1', Account: 'Think', Server: 'mail.server.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>... User unknown', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

----- Snip -----

There is a username and the email address info is an alias off of it. sending a email to the username works like wise so does info@www.domain.com, So i have to beleave that the alias is not working some how.

The second problem is that certain email addresses lose the ability to send email to every email address other than the main domain for the server.
    Everything is rejected by the server, and this is a on and off thing with out reason or pattern.

Please Help !!!!!!!

Confused !
    Zioynx

P.S. If you need any more information please just ask.

I am not too sure but it looks like a DNS problem or Domain Alias issues.

Which RAQ are you running on ? If it is the RAQ 4, under each domain 'Site Setting', make sure you include 'domain.com' as email server alias and if you want, you could include 'mail.domain.com' in there too. Or else the only domain accepted is 'www.domain.com' as mail server. Probably that is why you got info@www.domain.com working but not [email protected] .

Then at the DNS setting, make sure that you add the MX record for the domain name and cname for the remaining aliases and so on.

Hope that helps.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions