Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Here's something funny..

Hello Eric, although I no longer work at TrexHost, you should be recieving an email VERY shortly with information on what is going on.( Within 12 hours). Thanks!
    (took on : http://www.trexhost.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=448 )

Don't want to look like a guy searching trouble Michael but I'd like if you could tell us how you did sent an email, how you can do all backups and have access to root, etc, while you're not working there anymore.

Because right now, it's look like a proof that you are trying to steal customers from your ex-employer since you no longer works for Trexhost.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by webster13045 View Post
    at this point i can care less about who is right or wrong my sites are the main issue in hand

not to mention james just got up and left i have not been able to contact him for some time now
    So get the backup, and find another host -- there are a large amount of them out there that are fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankc View Post
    Here's something funny..

(took on : http://www.trexhost.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=448 )

Don't want to look like a guy searching trouble Michael but I'd like if you could tell us how you did sent an email, how you can do all backups and have access to root, etc, while you're not working there anymore.

Because right now, it's look like a proof that you are trying to steal customers from your ex-employer since you no longer works for Trexhost.
    He had to have stolen a database of some sort -- I had opened ONE ticket with them MONTHS ago -- and I got the original email too.. Bit strange as I never registered eh?
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

im under a reseller account when i do a backup it only backs up the main domain on the reseller account not all the sites
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by webster13045 View Post
    im under a reseller account when i do a backup it only backs up the main domain on the reseller account not all the sites
    I'm on a reseller account too, but I don't have that feature.
      0 Not allowed!

I really wonder, where is James??? What happen to him?

He should clear this thing to all his customers...

I don't know who should be blamed but i think mike is trying to save the customers even though it's look like he's "stealing" the customer from trexhost...

But, he stand up for the customers and now, trexhost is up again... Many Thanks

webster13045 : i think u should back up one by one for all your domain?
      0 Not allowed!

Great.. I was trying to do some backup and then my sites crashed again.. Dunno If it's the server again or my Ip was banned because I requested too many packets..
      0 Not allowed!

i was expecting an easier way i got 100+ sites but if thats the way i have to do it i have no choice
      0 Not allowed!

webster take care.. I was trying to do a backup through ftp and because the server received too many packets request from me it banned my Ip.. so I can no longer access to sites..
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah... i don't know if there's another way to back up.. someone told me to use ssh using putty.. but i don't know how to use that way.
      0 Not allowed!

i am thankfull to mike for everything he has done

however it seems trexhost would have sold the company rather than just shutting down?

i mean would a company owner not want to try and make some money back?
      0 Not allowed!

Really unfortunate.

Hey Mike, if you could get on MSN that would be great.

Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RealEulogy View Post
    I'm pissed right off. This has to be the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen. I will not follow you your new host. Absolutely not.

Wow, thanks for waiting to tell your customers. I really appreciate you knowing this and not telling any of the customers. Let's assume you knew about it on January 10th, when you registered that domain name. You waited 18 days to send out an email. Why the Hell did you wait that long?

Than you tell us we have 10 days as of the email, and it's down in under 3.

I'm just so happy and cheerful that my sites are all down NOT making money. Cause I'm not in a business, I just put websites up to stroke my ego.

In another forum you stated you couldn't get ahold of James, the owner. You called him, his parents, friends, etc, but couldn't find him. Hmmmm, than you state, he lives 30 minutes away.

HMMMMMMMM!!! Okay, you can't contact your boss. He obviously isn't paying you. And it didn't seem to enter into your mind to just drive 30 minutes to his place and find out what's going on.

Trexhost LLC... Is trexhost really a limited liability corporation?

Is James still in high school?

Are you older than 18 Mike?

Here's a piece of advice. The next time you commit corporate espionage you should probably talk to a lawyer. He would probably advise you a.) don't do it b.) if you do it, don't say your hosting will be "shut down" in an unreasonable amount of time and c.) don't offer your own hosting especially at a higher cost than what they're paying now.

I'm pissed.

Mike, I want you to admit you're lying. Your story doesn't make any sense. You live 30 minutes away from the guy. You decided a month in advance to profit from the downfall without telling any of the clients of trexhost.

You're a cheat and liar.

First off, Let me explain a few things in regards to this post. I started a position at a local store, where my manager and I plotted up RisingWebWorks. We had 0 intentions of obtaining TrexHosts clients(NOTE: I may have made myself unclear in previous posts), or stepping in for them at all.
    I had told a few former co-workers at TrexHost about this new company, and everything was good.

Around the 22nd of January, I recieved a message from the one person still doing un-paid volunteer work at TrexHost, Steven. Because James was overdue on his bills, Softlayer had told him that the servers would be turned off on the eighth of February. Because of this sudden deadline, we had to rush into getting our website ready for the public, and prepare a somewhat decent presentation of our company online. We started out with WHMCS and a StarDevelop combination, however quickly realized the downsides and ordered Kayako Support suite. We started with a simple grand central number, and now have a Toll free coming very soon. I truly get upset when people accuse us of scamming, when in reality, we are doing a very large favor. Last night, After many hours of negotiations with Soft Layer and finally being able to communicate with someone who had TrexHost PayPal access, We were able to get the servers online for a cost of 1000$. Please note, we contributed a large portion to get these servers back online, had we not, data loss and more downtime would have occurred.

I do truly apologize about all of the inconveniences experienced over the last few days, but I assure you this has not been easy on us either. Our staff has been putting in 24 hour shifts, as well as donating money out of our own pockets to get the servers turned back on at Soft Layer last night.

As far as your assumptions go, James, the owner, Lives, or lived in Pensacola, Florida. If I could get to Florida in 30 minutes as you claim, I would be their right now relaxing and getting away from all of this.

TrexHost was indeed an LLC, from what I am told. To be honest, I never had the need to verify that.

I was informed that I would have to the eighth to give all clients their information and transfer clients, however, Softlayer decided to pull the plugs early, which they had every right to given TrexHost was overdue. We then payed partly out of pocket a grand sum of 1000$ to have the servers turned on for one week for you all. Please remember that, for you all.

The Testimonial on the front page is indeed not real. We were rushed into getting our website ready, so as you may have noticed, several links are not yet working, I.e. The Datacenter link as well as our web design link. These will be fixed promptly. The testimonial was their as filler text, placed their by our Coders/Designers at MediaGate.com - feel free to contact them and verify this if you truly wish to do so.

In regards to higher cost, yup, the costs are higher, and they are also non-negotiable. TrexHost had a lot of unpleasant clients, i.e. mail spammers, and heavy resource using clients. We will not stand for that hear. That is one reason the cost is slightly higher. The other reason being our servers are a step up from those of TrexHost. Just remember, you get what you pay for.

Another reminder, To all clients who signed up, and have not yet had their sites restored, we will be more than happy to adjust your billing date. Please submit a ticket when your next invoice comes out, and we will adjust it promptly.

Thanks for your time
    \\\\ High Performance Business Grade LiteSpeed Hosting
    //// Shared \|/ Reseller \|/ Dedicated \|/ Custom Tailored Solutions \|/ Domains \|/ SSL Certs
    \\\\ get WIRED \|/ general(AT)wiredwebwork.com \|/ 240-670-HOST
    //// True Quality 24/7 support(Chat, Email, Ticket) 9-5 est. phone support
      0 Not allowed!

Well Mike, if you say that prices aren't negotiable then chances that I'll move to RWW are pretty low. I can get about the same amount of webspace and bandwith with Hostgator.com for about the same price. They are reliable, they have 24/7 support and they exist for about 5 years now.. I don't think I'll ever go with a company that exist for less than 3 years now.

It's the 3rd company that close his doors after couple of months I signup with them. I thought that 2 years in business was enough to consider a hosting reliable but it doesn't seem to be finally.
      0 Not allowed!

I can confirm that Risingwebworks has access to trexhost servers and Are transferring accounts. There is nothing unlegal here. The email they sent was notifying the customers about whats happening and how they can help prevent their website being down.
      0 Not allowed!

as a note: james really has been completely gone - no one knows where he is, period, or has any contact.

there isn't much chance he will even think about coming back.
    semi-retired
      0 Not allowed!

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Related Posts from theWHIR.com