How to set the SPF correctly settings for my VPS?

I am being rejected by Hotmail when sending mail from my VPS. I want to send mails from punbb and OSCommerce, with various website hosted on one VPS/Cpanel/LAMP solution. And with sendmail or SMTP, it'a always the same : passing almost every ISP except Hotmail/Gmail. I also always get this part in my email header regardless of which website i'm sending email from :

Code:
    Received: from host.locker4adream.com ([74.200.75.7])
        by host.locker4adream.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.68)
    So I think it's the host.locker4adream.com part that makes me rejected. Because it's almost the only line in the email header that is different when I am using Outlook/Thunderbird to send mail. This ip (74.200.75.7]) is mine and I never spammed or anything.

So i asked my host ro add rDNS. And I added this line to my DNS zone on my mail domain:
    Code:
    lockeradream TXT "v=spf1  mx  a  ptr  ip4:74.200.75.7/32  ip4:74.200.81.156/32  ?all"
    I am really out of solutions! Can anyone tell me if the SPF record stated above is ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberderf View Post
    And I added this line to my DNS zone on my mail domain:
    Code:
    lockeradream TXT "v=spf1  mx  a  ptr  ip4:74.200.75.7/32  ip4:74.200.81.156/32  ?all"
    I am really out of solutions! Can anyone tell me if the SPF record stated above is ok ?

Which domain are you really dealing with here? If it's locker4adream.com then your current SPF record is:

v=spf1 a mx ptr ~all

However, your record says (as per http://www.openspf.org/SPF_Record_Syntax):

a - test ALL A records for a domain (not good)
    mx - allow MX hosts to send email
    ptr - allow the IP the domain resolves to to send email
    ipv4 - allow the specified IPs to send email
    ?all - just ignore any results based on this SPF record

I'd suggest that, if 74.200.75.7 is the only IP you send email from you only allow it (hint, try the wizard at http://old.openspf.org/wizard.html):

"v=spf1 ip4:74.200.75.7 ~all"

The ~all says that you're still testing SPF so don't reject just based upon SPF failure.

Of course knowing the actual reject message from Hotmail may help, as would any reject message from GMail.
    I think the server saw what was required of it and just committed suicide instead.