* is for sale.....

I had intentions of developing this website, but I do not have the time or resources to do so effectively.

I will start the opening bid at $1000.
    The buyout price will be $1500.

This is a great name and could easily be resold. I believe that if it was redesigned and marketed, it could be worth well over $5000.

You can post your messages here, PM me, or email me through the information within the whois database.

Nice domain, price isn't bad either, but you are going to have to work hard if your to sell it for more than $20 on here....

It's an alright domain name... there are many others like it available though, for $8.00, such as:

Just as a few examples. I realize this isn't the domain name forum, so I won't comment any further... or give a quote for the domain name.

Good luck with it,

Southern California
    I like the name, however dynamitehost may be right in that this may not be the most ideal place to get $1,000 for it. Maybe ebay or afternic? I'm not sure where the 'hot' places are to sell domains like that (most likely general sites like afternic wouldn't be able to reach targetted buyers either). - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

From personal (recent) experience. Hosting sites are hard to develop. Very hard in fact. With $1500, I rather buy the worst name in the world and spend $1482 on Overture. Doing this will at least provide the site with some traffic/branding. While a domain name provides minimal advantages if it has no traffic. In any case, why not develop the site? If you find a nice backend. Everything will be automated and require no work. Or if you would like to provide content. Hire on an additional person and split the profits.

Well, good luck. (I highly suggest developing) >> Web hosting forum
    I own a webhosting community hosted at
    Thank you DomiNET