Domain reseller required

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any domain resellers that fit the following criteria?

Excellent customer service with quick response to calls
    Knowledgeable technical staff
    Comprehensive API
    One particular requirement we have is that the registrar not use revenue generating pages, even on expiring/expired names during the grace period.

Currently using enom, but they no longer meet our needs.

Thanks.

DistributeIT don't use any parking/ad pages.
    You get 24 hours email support but phone support is limited Australian business hours (depending where you are based that may be a problem).

I'd be interested to hear how/why eNom stopped meeting your needs.
    Signature Under Construction.

Quote Originally Posted by stu2 View Post
    I'd be interested to hear how/why eNom stopped meeting your needs.
    Using revenue generating pages, would be an inspired guess.
    EZHostz.Biz (Established in 2003) a DotJunction.Com Company.
    EZHostz.Biz <-> Reseller Info Domain Name Sales, WebHosting, Email Only Hosting, & Much More.
    Providers of Directi & Enom Reseller Accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by ebay-nut View Post
    Using revenue generating pages, would be an inspired guess.
    If so. Then I don't think he's going to find a replacement. They all do that.

If so. Then I don't think he's going to find a replacement. They all do that.
    There are around 1000 ICANN accredited registrars, many of them have a reseller program.
    When you check the smaller ones I'm sure you find the ones which don't use advertisement.
    However it's true that all the big ones use parking pages.

Agree with that. And most of the small ones are not competitively priced.

Agree with that. And most of the small ones are not competitively priced.
    Some are, and with most you can discuss. If you are a reseller and own enough domains it's easier to make a deal with a small one then with the big one.

www.resellerclub.com - I like them... Not too sure if they generate revenue on expired pages, but everything else you want is there...

[QUOTE=pj
    One particular requirement we have is that the registrar not use revenue generating pages, even on expiring/expired names during the grace period
    [/QUOTE]

For com/net/org I dont think you'll find a single (open to anyone) registrar now that doesnt do *something* to your domain whilst in grace/egrp - lots of the ICANN members simply joined to "taste" domains or catch drops for their own domaining purposes.

For other ccTlds it depends on the domain and the individual registrar policies - .uk for example if you join Nominet, then it's up to you what to do for the 1 month grace, after which the domain is suspended for a month and *no* services will work, then it is deleted.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Quote Originally Posted by othellotech View Post
    For com/net/org I dont think you'll find a single (open to anyone) registrar now that doesnt do *something* to your domain whilst in grace/egrp
    I'm sure you will find some.
    I mention DistributeIT before, they just remove the nameservers ten days after expiry. The registrar needs to do something to the domain as the registrant doesn't renew the domain otherwise, if the domain stops working they contact there registrar (or reseller). I personal prefer the option of the domain just stop working then going on a parking website with advertisement.

I'm also curious why eNom does not meet the poster's needs. Any registrar that does not monetize expired domains is going to "recoup" that lost revenue using some other method. Most do it by having higher prices.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!