I can't take this spam anymore (pic). Who else has this problem?

There is a junk email filter on my server and my host has said that I need to transfer the mail in the webmail interface to the spam folder so it can learn what is spam. The spammed mailed as tagged as you can see but it only grabs about 1/10th of them. I get between 300-400 spam emails per day and I have to filter through all of them to get my good messages.

I changed the contact form on my vbulletin to use another address but then the spam started coming there too!

I haven't transfered anything to the junk email folder in months so I will try that some more but is there anything else I can do?

http://www.montrealracing.com/upload4/spam.jpg

Gmail works pretty good for myself in filtering out spam.
    For a few of my email accounts I forward the mail to various gmail accounts.

Mike

I use BoxTrapper, a challenge/response anti-spam cPanel add-on. Works great - it gave me back my inbox.

Looks like your host might be using just SpamAssassin to filter mail, and that's no longer an effective method in my opinion. We've been using MailScanner on a few boxes, and it's much more effective from what I've seen. Instead of having to move mail into a particular mailbox for it to learn, it can autolearn.

Maybe you can ask your host to look into using that instead? Less aggravation for them, better filtering for you.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Mailscanner filters over 1000 a day from our server - passing everything through a gmail account is a good cheap way of doing it.
    It is becoming an absolute nightmare and its time the Internet took itself to task and brought about some accountability with the ISP's for dumping this rubbish.

Funny as it sounds, I just setup google apps on some of my personal domains and use it as my email. Google has one of the BEST spam filters.

I think the link is www.google.com/a and it was free.
    Jordan Jacobs | VP, Products|SingleHop| JJ @SingleHop.com
    Managed Dedicated Servers | Bare-Metal Servers | Cloud Services