Exclamation TextFresh.com - Totally Fresh Text Messaging Site! [BIN]

Ditch the high text fees and send messages to all your friends for free with TextFresh.com! Great for pre-paid services where you're charged to send text messages to your buddies. Don't let that quick note cost you another dime. Text from your school or job that doesn't allow you to use your cell phone -- do it all right in front of your computer in seconds! Spread the word and use advertising to make some extra cash with your own new free "txtmsg" service.

Features:

Choose between 14 mobile providers in the U.S. and Canada.

Sell banner advertising space to generate quick and easy revenue.

Accepts phone numbers in any format! (Eg: "(305) 555-1234, 305-555-1234, etc.")

Fun and professional design will keep users coming back for more!

Doesn't require any PHP editing or configuration to get working on your host.

Free technical support for the first 6 months of purchase (Including ADDING 5 NEW PROVIDERS! *)

What You Get:

Domain Name (TextFresh.com)

Website Design

Texting PHP Script

(Everything you see on http://www.textfresh.com)

Payment Info:

I only accept verified PayPal for this sale. No e-gold, WU, cash, etc. All prices are in U.S. Dollars! Domain is located at GoDaddy. THIS IS NOT A TURNKEY WEBSITE.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or send a private message. You can also call my cell phone (904-465-3308) and leave a voicemail call-back if I do not answer right away.

Price: $125.00 *FIRM*

(* I will add 5 new providers of your choice that aren't already listed provided they are supported by the TextFresh PHP script.)

Hi,

How much do you pay for the hosting monthly, and what do you get out of it (space/bandwidth/country)

How much do you make per month from ads?

Thanks.

I own several dedicated servers and reseller accounts. You don't want to know my hosting bill. This website can be hosted on any bargain shared hosting plan out there. There are no ads on the site currently however you're welcome to place ads and do how you wish if you purchase it. The site is new and traffic stats are unknown at this time.

I am lowering the asking price to an even $100.00 USD. I will not be lowering it again so now's your chance to scoop this custom site up for an affordable price.

This website has been sold.

Thank you for your interest and have a great day on WebHostingTalk.com.