Exclamation Manual Directory Submission & SEO Services. Increase your backlinks, PR, and SERP!

DirectorySubmissions.biz offers quality SEO and directory submission services!

Directory Submission
    We will submit your link manually, along with keywords and description, to as many directories as you wish. All of this is done manually, none of that worthless AdBlaster software that submits your link automatically to a ton of FFA link pages, and usually ends up getting your site banned from Google! No, this is all done one at a time, directory by directory.

You also get a detailed report with tips on how to optimize your site to get top 10 listings for your selected keyword(s) completely FREE. You can see a sample of this report here.

How does it work?
    Easy! All you have to do is send us some information about your link including Title, description, keywords, and category. We take all that info and enter it into each directory manually. Once we have submitted to the number of directories you requested, we will setup a web page for you to view the stats of the directories submitted to, and their PR ranking.
    You can see a demo or the report here.

How long does it take?
    On average it takes about an hour to submit to 100 directories, so if you order the 600 link package it will be completed within 48 hours. We start all submissions in the order in which they were received. So your link submission campaign will be completed within 48 hours after we start.

What does it cost?
    We offer a few different packages so that we can fit just about everyones budget, but these are the different packages we currently have a sale on.

50 directories - $6.99
    100 directories - $12.99
    300 directories - $33.99
    500 directories - $51.99
    600 directories - $59.99
    900 directories - $79.99

How can I order this?
    All you have to do is click here!

In the order form you'll be asked the following information:

1. Link to submit:
    2. Title:
    3. Description:
    4. Keywords:
    5. Category:
    6. Email address: (Be sure to use one that you don't use too often because it will get some spam probably after all the submissions.)

After we receive your order we will start the submission process. When we have finished, we will upload the web page containing all the statistics of the directory submission process. If you prefer, we can update the web page after every 100 submissions, or every hour so that you can see the progress of your link submission campaign, it's up to you.

How can I contact you to get more info?
    If you have any questions at anytime, please feel free to contact us by using our online contact form, or by contacting us in our live chat on our website. If you prefer IM, you can add me to your MSN messenger so we can talk there. My MSN is admin[AT]webpagehost[DOT]biz. You can also check our website for more info on our manual directory submission services.

What do other clients think?
    " I have now used your service for my websites and I cannot be happier with
    the results. Your listing service is very prompt and the communication I
    have received during the process is unheard of these days. 5 Stars to
    directorysubmissions.biz for a job very well done! I will definately
    recommend you to others in the future."
    Tom
    24hbanner.com

Other Services:
    Search Engine Optimization

Thank you for taking the time to review our offer.

Special Offer!!

The next 2 people that place an order will get 500 directory submissions for only $37.50!!

To get the discount, send payment via PayPal to admin[AT]build-a-host[DOT]com. In the payment notes, please include your WHT username. After you have sent payment, post back here so I can verify the payment and I will get started!

why not just do free link trades with other sites isnt that cheaper? or just use sites like stumble and digg.

wheres the value here?
    ---

You should do some studying on backlinks. Link trades are great, but having quality one way links (not reciprocal) are better than any link trade.

Sure, you can go and post your site on hundreds of diggs/stumbles, but how long do you figure it would take you to do it yourself? You'll get the same result from diggs that you would get by posting a bulletin on MySpace, almost ZERO. The time it takes alone is worth it.