Over Flow / After Hour Call directed to call centers

Our company's support has been very good with after hour and weekend support by emails as well as taking calls. However we foresee the need of having a back up call center in case our customers would call in really odd hours. We do not need an outsource support team but somewhat a dispatching call center that would take the customer's call and preferably record the conversation and email to our group as well as hunting our support team by phone and emails. I was wondering if anyone else with such need had any positive experience with an outsource company.

Thanks in advance

Maybe not as professional, but cost effective, would be a voicemail where they can leave a message and then the voicemail system sends an email that there is a voicemail waiting.
    -Steven | u2-web, LLC - Clustered Shared Hosting
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -Aristotle

Steven,

Thanks for your reply. We already have a voice mail system that emails us immediately. In additions to what we have we would like the customers to reach a human voice 24x7. Our phone system has the capability of dialing out to a third party which we would like to find a good reliable call center as described.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishi View Post
    Our company's support has been very good with after hour and weekend support by emails as well as taking calls. However we foresee the need of having a back up call center in case our customers would call in really odd hours.
    This would depend a lot on the number of international customers you have. If a considerable number of your clients are located in a different geographic location, it would certainly be a good idea to look for a partner to cover the support desk during the hours your local team will not be available.

Would the time you require support also vary? I have seen a few companies which can provide support during a particular period of time, on a regular basis.

Thanks,
    Talk'n'Tickets
    Outsourced Phone and Ticket Support for Web Hosts

http://www.talkntickets.com
    US Toll-Free: 1-800-650-8870, UK Toll-Free: 0800-118-2105, Australia Toll-Free: 1800-046-664

I'd reccommend HostingSupport4U. HostingSupport4U offers outsourced telephone support services. All of their techs are highly trained and most have multiple years of experience providing technical support for hosting companies.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaw Networks View Post
    I'd reccommend HostingSupport4U. HostingSupport4U offers outsourced telephone support services. All of their techs are highly trained and most have multiple years of experience providing technical support for hosting companies.
    Uh, they may be a great outsource support company, but they lack domain management: hostingsupport4u.com expired on Jan 18, 2008 -- which is shown on their site.
    -Steven | u2-web, LLC - Clustered Shared Hosting
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -Aristotle

We would not be interested in any outsource support. Only overflow calls and expect the outsource company try to contact our own support staff by:
    1. Calling the list of the given numbers (if urgent).
    2. Email to our support with the recorded phone conversation in attachment.

Again we would not be interested in outsourcing support at this time.

Have you considered contacting a call center in your city? These places specialize in taking calls 24/7, after hours. You give them a list of escalation steps, and they follow them.

IE - A call about a server down, they can be instructed to call a certain number and alert you of it. Billing issue, they can be instructed to just forward the message to you.

Granted, these companies usually specialize in doctor's offices and other such things, but I'm willing to bet they would work with a web hosting company as well.

Just an idea.

That is actually great idea. I would then start looking locally. I always thought of call centers as national but local ones would be a good option. Thanks for the tip.

I lived in a small city of 25,000 people and we had a call center there that catered to doctors offices. So I can only imagine that a larger city would be more likely to have one.

It's a beautiful system because they've got all of their lines routed through computers, which recognize exactly which number the caller called, and therefore they know how to answer the phone, and what the escalation steps are. I imagine you've got one in or around your city.

Kevin

11. Uh, they may be a great outsource support company, but they lack domain management: hostingsupport4u.com expired on Jan 18, 2008 -- which is shown on their site.
    Hello,

We are facing some issues with our domain registration due to which our site is not loading. They have not renewed in time inspite of us paying them twice. We have initiated necessary procedures and are dealing with them in an effective manner.

I assure you this is purely temporary and our site (hostingsupport4u.com) will be back online in a few days. Untill then you can just PM me for any details. I will reply to your queries as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Warm Regards,

12. Hello Everyone,

We had some issues with our domain registrar due to which the domain was not renewed in time. The domain registrar has accepted his mistake and apologized for the problems caused due to the domain name falling into 'Redemption' status.

Things are back to normal now. You can check out site and let us know if you need any of our services.

Warm Regards.