Good Affiliate Software

I'm looking to expand my features for my company. I would like to start offering an affiliate program. I have researched a bit, and only one so far is Idev Affiliate.

I have tried the demo, a bit to much for me. I want something with the basic tools and requirements of a working affiliate program.

Anyone have any suggestions ?
    ServNX LLC - Leading into success
    Hosting Solutions, Software Development, VPS Servers, Design Solutions, IRC & Adult Allowed!

I've had experience with Idev Affiliate in the past and I must say, it was a rather good affiliate tracking software. I'd suggest taking another look at it - some features you may not need, but they are always nice to have, if in case, later on down the road you realize you need them.
    * GeekStorage.com, LLC - Offering awesome website hosting for over 9 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Pure SSD VPS * Managed Dedicated
    * Powered by Geeks... and SSD's! - You're in good hands, geek hands.
    * Have questions? Send us an e-mail, we'd love to hear from you!

Jam from Jrox has been good to us so far http://jam.jrox.com/, In a contrary IdevAffiliate was a nightmare to me, their customer support is inexistent. You wont get any kind of support of them, and your tickets are going to be deleted without any answer.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

i agree with idevaffilate - one of the best we found
    Rebel Networks
    Geek Powered Hosting - The Cloud Made Simple
    SuperHero 24 |7 | 365 Support
    Please Visit us @ www.rebelnetworks.com

My experience with idevaffiliate, which we use for our affiliate program, has been only positive, both in terms of functionality and support (which has been prompt and good).
    Need money? Got money? Want to talk? The Money Forums
    New! Web hosting jobs!

sure idev could be the "best" solution, i want to consider my options. Was basically out for a list of options. I don't need all the fancy stuff currently, just a basic system. I have been working on my own affiliate software, but its going to take a good amount of time. Until this happens i just need to get something online for a reasonable price.
    ServNX LLC - Leading into success
    Hosting Solutions, Software Development, VPS Servers, Design Solutions, IRC & Adult Allowed!