Ok, well as many of you know I've been asking a lot of questions about hosting...

Probably for me, the best way to understand the way hosting works is to be involved in it.

I'm looking to, for experience, do some basic live support + knowledgebase support for about a month or so and see if I can pick it up.

I can take care of your sales part as well if you wish, as long as I have an idea of what your company does.

No payment is needed as of now, since this is for my own gain... all I'm asking for is a small VPS to run a few mid-sized sites. Other than that I don't need anything else.

Please PM me your offers and site URL. I'd like to do support for a mid-sized host so all kind of questions comes in...
This will be on a basis as to whenever I am online. We're looking at up to 40 hours a week of work.

Again, this is for experience. If there is something I am having a hard time answering, I will look it up and do my best for the client.

As of now, I will only do tech support for 1-2 hosts, so take in the offer while it's open!

Thanks