Thread: Quick php Help

Quick php Help

I'm working on a PHP project for a client but need to other stuff now so I need a php programmer for this project:
    I already started the work and almost 50% done, even though I only used Macromedia MX to do that,

Description: Displaying fare for travel agencys public website. Backend,
    1. Allow travel agency to add/modify/delete fares(only 6 fields for fare) using admin panel.
    2. Also they want to post special fares their reseller. So depending on login user will see those special pricing.
    3. Admin can add/modify/delete users too.
    4. When visitor click on a fare it sends an email to client.(just passing fare para and other values to form)

I have finished working on add/modify/delete for admin and displaying fares for users.
    Rest needs to be done ASAP.Since i'm not getting much so dont expect to pay u much.. oh, everything is on MySQL.

pm me a quote or post your question here.. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
    I can pay using Paypal or check. Also I can give a good NT/Linux hosting plan free.. whichever way it works.

bangalore, india

hi there

hi there

can finish the job in 2 days.

send me the details.

quote is 200 USD.

certified linux administrator and php developer

You say this is for a client? How much are you getting paid for it?

If you could email me this information then maybe I can do it for a portion of your fee. I can do this pretty fast (<6 hours I would think) but if you've used a program to do it I may have to rewrite some parts as I find hand-coding much easier.

Please email [email protected] to discuss.

Clook Internet -
    Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
    Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!