Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Vaguhost Negative Review

Hello,

This the first time i have a ridiculus situation like this.

I have order a server at Vaguhost - Got the reply: Your server will be setup within 24-72 hours

one week after since i didn't receive my server i started to complain, got serveral replies:

16 Jan - Not now. The server was already ordered
    16 Jan - The server is already in the build queue for our techs.
    18 Jan - We are very sorry for the delay. We completely understand the importance of your order
    22 Jan - It should be up shortly. I'm expecting it today or tomorrow.. Sorry for the delays.
    23 Jan - Sorry for the delay, please let me know if there are any issues that I can help you with.
    24 Jan - Your server would be deployed today.
    26 Jan - Your server will be deployed within the next 24-48

I decided to open a paypal complain and got this reply from Jeffrey Granger - Vaguhost:

"This is a Virtual Item and not a Physical Item. You can also view our Terms of Services at online at http://www.vaguhost.com/terms.php that clearly states we don't offer re funds on this type of Service."

I have contact then by email and got this reply:

"It is clearly stated in our terms of services at vaguhost.com/terms.php that we don't offer refunds. Therefore, a refund isn't an option. We will credit your account and make sure you receive a credit and move your billing date to the day your server is online. However, a refund isn't an option. "

what credit? i don't need any credit...i just want to cancel the server and get the refund.

This shows that Vaguhost is not an honest company.

Well never you worry, I imagine Jeff will be contacting you shortly with a promise that your server will be up in 24 hours, if you remove this topic...

Really though, that's rough, no server and no refund.

I am in contact with Jeff, but i don't want the server anymore, i want a refund. Meanwhile i have already order and received a new server from my current provider.

Since there's yet another thread here and the other one was closed, I'd like to direct this to CrissicSolutions, and make those valid points here, since it's relevant to this new thread. Anyway, I would like to apologize if I came off as little too bold in my previous posts, but it's frustrating to see someone literally just dismiss every valid point that had been made and try and make an effort to help you, and you just say you'll continue with them after all of the trouble you had complained about and asked for help with, all while saying you don't gave a damn or care what the hell anyone thinks. Just pretending it's all about people's opinions differing isn't going to make it a fact. This isn't about delivery times, this isn't about growth issues.

It's ridiculous to assume or claim it's even "probably" some "hiccup" because they are starting out. The issue people have, are the lies. Not only that, but the fact he's not qualified to run a business or pretend his business is a big outfit with a lot of staff, locations, data centers and so on. Right from the most basic element to the business strategy, to his overall gross incompetence, none of it can be explained from growing too fast. Growing too fast doesn't make you a liar, nor does it excuse it. The only person that will suffer here, are the clients. You are one of them. You should care. As someone stated, do you care about HIS business or YOUR business? Let's look at this logically, what of only a short list of the MANY things I'll omit below, can be explained because of growing too fast?

He claims the company was started in Apr. 2007 as an LLC, yet the domain wasn't registered until almost the start of Dec. 2007 and still no LLC. Why not say it was formed in Nov. 2007? Furthermore, regarding the LLC status, you can't claim you are one, until you are one. They could be denied if they don't qualify, if they did even apply. They've claimed to be an LLC since its inception. He won't say where they are applying for the LLC. Why not? You can actually be a legitimate LLC or INC in 7-10 days, and they've been claiming they are still waiting since AT LEAST Nov. 27th when they registered the domain and just started immediately posting about their "deals", or especially and more so, since they claim "VaguHost, LLC is a Texas based company that was founded in April 2007", which is even more far beyond a reasonable registration. Which is it? This isn't just one simple typo or mistake.

The site also claims "Our company headquarters are located in Dallas, TX with offices in Midland, TX, Minneapolis, MN and Toyko, Japan that allows us to serve our customers internationally." Yet he can't provide any information or proof of any of it. This is just preposterous, to be honest. There's no reason for such an outrageous lie. As soon as this was posted, Jeff pulled the page immediately and didn't respond to those legitimate concerns. The fact is, they have NO staff at all. They can't afford staff, and 'their' business is designed in such a way, they couldn't ever afford any staff anyway, let alone pay any of his own bills. If they ever could, it would be the worst, cheapest possible. Now, when I say "they" and "their", I mean "him" (Jeffery).

They claim "Our servers are placed on the VaguHost network that is 100% owned and operated by our company.", but they only resell dedicated servers for Burst.NET for a commission. They claim to have an LA data center and have claimed this since early Dec., 2007, but have never put one server up there. Additionally, they claim "All servers are owned by VaguHost and colocated in a private data center." They don't own the Burst servers they are reselling for a tiny commission.

He's rude, profane, doesn't have any concern or respect for this clients. He doesn't deliver on the time frames promised by him, and it takes 3 weeks for him to get things done that only take a few minutes, IF they even get done at all. On top of all of this, without any reason (not that there is), he's incredibly arrogant and either lives in denial, or actually believes things he just spouts off. The only thing he's ever said is "All clients are happy now". He goes on "vacation" for a week, after the first 30 days of the business, and acts like things are fine while he's gone, yet says "things are fine now that I'm back", and then goes on to say "things are fine, everyone problem has been fixed, and when I get back, things will be better". Better when he gets back? I thought he was back? Maybe he left again? That's real caring, especially since he's the only one there!

Still no website. They claim to offer a "web design service" through a sub company called Zeppio.com, and yet the only thing that looks good on their site and is actually complete, is the logo. Yet, the logo was designed by someone they found at WHT and not their own designer. That designer that created the logo had to make a big stink here at WHT just to get his $30 Jeff promised to pay him, which Jeff kept slacking on and making excuses about family issues, his grandmother being in the hospital, and repeated "It'll definitely get taken care of today, tomorrow and then the next and next day".

The company had to threaten legal action over $30 and make a big deal just to get paid. Ironically, Jake Culpin posted in that thread saying he just started with the company, and thought they seemed honest and will make sure the guy gets paid for the logo. Ironically, Jake has yet to be paid by Vaguhost for the work he did for them and he left. I know someone that gave them a chance to design his web site, and after a week of excuses, they slapped some hideous design together in a matter of minutes using the existing examples this guy gave them to work off of, and they didn't see the problem.

He claims he has 35 staff, yet the only one single staff member left and wasn't paid. He handles ALL of the IM support and support tickets himself, no one's ever seen or heard of anyone else. Jeff's partner (Brandon) hasn't been heard from for a long time, no response when people ask where he's been, and according to "Brandon's" signature here at WHT, he should be the guy that's dealing with the problems and PR related issues.

Jeff claims to have 8 years of experience, but won't provide details about what that entails. He's always bugging people on AIM about very simple questions that even someone very new to this field should know. He's only 21, and he claims to have 8 years of experience, so apparently he's been a "professional" in this industry since he was 13 years old?

The only thing that Jeff has done, is finally manage to have some people's servers provisioned, which is a task Burst does, NOT him (he did nothing but promise time frames without consulting with Burst). He clearly doesn't care for offering quality, seeing he uses Burst, and he was warned many times, only to have power and network issues.

They aren't able to sustain themselves with the prices. Their dedicated reseller plans only offer a very small cmomission, and their proposed shared and reseller plans are outlandishly ridiculous and also offer no potential for any (or much) profit. This all affects you, because they can't be around running like this, even if they had the financial backing. They are in utter ruin. They are only able to sustain a precense at this time, because it doesn't take any overhead at all to be able to resell a server for a small commission. You could do it yourself, if you wanted. You lose nothing, but you also get in hot water when you're not qualified to offer any real support to clients. That's the newest issue out of many, so he lies and claims to have offices throughout the world and dozens of staff.

Now, I could go on, there are many relevant and valid points. But, to just ignore all of this and get hostile with people pointing these things out, because it doesn't appear you want anyone's help, can be frustrating. So, I don't even care anymore, we all tried to offer help and advice, but the only thing you care about is getting the absolute cheapest priced server, and you aren't considering anything else.

This goes beyond "you get what you pay for", this is you paying to be taken for a ride and you seem fine with it. So, I'm not sure what else to say, if nothing but the price plays a role. Although, I admit, why worry only about the price if you don't get what you pay for? There are plenty of fly by night providers that will gladly charge a lot less for something they'll never actually deliver. Really, so this is why people are saying not to bother posting about the next problem, if you want to willingly jump back in the fire pit. Is that more clear?

well, i guess it does come down to burstnet taking that long, i dont see what else vaguhost can do about it since they have to wait on burst

Quote Originally Posted by msm25 View Post
    Hello,

"This is a Virtual Item and not a Physical Item. You can also view our Terms of Services at online at http://www.vaguhost.com/terms.php that clearly states we don't offer re funds on this type of Service."

I have contact then by email and got this reply:

"It is clearly stated in our terms of services at vaguhost.com/terms.php that we don't offer refunds. Therefore, a refund isn't an option. We will credit your account and make sure you receive a credit and move your billing date to the day your server is online. However, a refund isn't an option. "

what credit? i don't need any credit...i just want to cancel the server and get the refund.

This shows that Vaguhost is not an honest company.
    If they didn't deliver the server, they can not legally keep your money. You didn't get the service or product. Their TOS is just some condition they made up, it's not legally binding. Paypal does not refund for "services", but hopefully you used a credit card. Your credit card company will protect you no matter what in such cases as this. I am not going even again question why Vaguhost refuses to refund people for items or services they've never received.

I think it's because they need every little last bit of picket change they can hold onto (not a good sign and what other reason could they possiblyt NOT agree to refund you?). If it's a matter of them getting paid their server reseller commission fee already, then Burst can credit them or something, since YOU are not obligated to wait an unreasonable amount of time for delivery of the service or product. In fact, you might try contacting paypal and explaining that the payment was for a physical server, not a "service" and they may allow you to open the dispute. Anyway, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by AFerrier View Post
    well, i guess it does come down to burstnet taking that long, i dont see what else vaguhost can do about it since they have to wait on burst
    Instead of just continually and belligerently busting into a thread to constantly defend Vaguhost, it would be appreciated if you'd at least consider the whole situation the client is facing. No one is blaming Vaguhost for Burst's lack of ability to deliver in a timely manner. In fact, no one has really even complained that Vaguhost promised something that they have to rely on a whole other entity to actually deliver, when they knew good and well there would be significant delays in server provisioning.

The issue here, is the client doesn't wish to continue to wait and they've waited a reasonable amount of time. Thus, since the server isn't currently provisioned, Vaguhost should promptly comply and simply refund their money. They have no legitimate or legal reason to keep it, since they know they didn't deliver in the promised time frame. Not that your above post was being overly supportive of Vaguhost, but your other posts in the other threads see,m to show a pattern. I fully see it as a VaguHost issue if they can't simply apologize for the hassles and delays and just happily and quickly refund the money the client paid. What's the problem with that? I know I'm not the only one tired of seeing Vaguhost continually pull this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    Here are the statistics on VaguHost threads at WHT in the past week:

2 Threads have 10+ pages and 3,000+ visits
    2 Threads have -10 pages and a few hundred visits

I seriously doubt VaguHost is going to climb out of this huge hole it has dug.
    I agree, and many people are aware of this, but Jeff surely won't ever accept or admit it. In the end, this will end very badly for their clients. Anyway, I've said all I can. Hopefully people will heed the advice given and things will turn out well for them. I'm done with this Vaguhost nonsense. Besides, I've made far too many typos already. I just wanted to say a few things since the new negative thread about them started. I wish you all luck.

Quote Originally Posted by AFerrier View Post

of course they can, if they can't deliver the server in 24-48h they just have to tell the customers, we will deliver the server in the next 6 months- 1 year.. are you willing to wait? and then it is the customer decision to make the payment or not.

in my situation they fail to deliver the server in 24-48h as promissed so they should immediatly issue a refund or ask me if i want to wait more time and give me an honest time frame..

AFerrier, don't you think this is the right approach?

I had a client recently order directly from another burst reseller had his server setup within 48 hours, I don't understand why they continuously have these delays. I'm subscribing to this.
    Brett Meadors

* Disclaimer: I said in another Vaguhost thread that they used outsourced support at their toll free number with a certain company, and I meant that to disprove their claim about their own in house staff handles phones (or that Jeff would), depending upon the number you were calling. I wanted to be clear, since the other thread is closed and it's too late to edit, that this is in no way an indication that the outsourced support company that offers phone support is somehow involved or at fault in any of this, or that their services are somehow lacking quality or honesty. So, for the sake of disclosure, I wanted to post this disclaimer to clarify that issue, so no one thinks I was dragging them into the Vaguhost issue. That's it, that's all I wanted to say before I stopped bothering with this Vaguhost nonsense altogether. Again, good luck.

PS: I have since learned that this company no longer provides them with that service, contrary to what Jeffery told a business partner of mine a few weeks ago.

I have to agree. It doesn't make sense that you can't get a refund, because the server hasn't been delievered. They can't therefor claim that you are ineligable for a refund, as you have not recieved what you paid for.
    Brett Meadors

if he has the invoice that he paid this is illegal in europian union i dont know in us

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    What is this? Didn't this customer get a refund?
    according to his post, he got the wrong server and got the refund.

Quote Originally Posted by YMHBrett View Post
    Lol, I was just thinking that. msm...have you considered filing a chargeback?
    I had use my paypal funds, so chargeback is not an option

i have filled a paypal complain and vaguhost as escalated to a claim. It should be review by paypal in 2 days.

If nothing happens on paypal, i will try any legal action against Vaguhost, they can be asure that i will never give up this complain, even if i have to go personal to Jeff home

I have stated to you not even an hour ago, you would be deployed your server tomorrow.. We're catching up on our deployments.

I stated to you that your server would be up tomorrow and we would move your Billing Date and give you a discount off your next months bill because of the delay.

Jeffery,

I have order the server at 15th Jannuary, you should have deliver me the server until 18 Jannuary maxinum. I have waited one more full week.

Currently i just want to cancel the server and get the refund.

You were made fully aware that we don't offer refunds before you signing up with our company. It was clearly stated in your ticket and you acknowledged you agreed to our Terms more the once.

I understand when you placed the order and I do agree that things should have been handled differently in this matter. However, some delays have happen on our end and Burst. We just received one of our servers from our provider that was ordered on the 14th. The reasons for the delays on the servers with our provider is because, we use special configurations that are not the standard configuration for the provider.

The machines aren't the "out of the box" packages that you see that customers are ordering.. They have additional ram, more hard drives, larger hard drives, etc.. Which alot of the time require more motherboards that our provider doesn't usually stock, etc.

However, things are back on track and we will restore faith to those who have lost it in our company. While I may choose to go on vacation at a bad time, things were running smoothly before I left and everyone (all staff, and mostly all customers) were fully aware that I was going to be on vacation and support would still be available.

We also had some issues with our Ticketing System not properly showing up with the tickets that delayed some of our staff from responding as they could see the ticket was there but, not actually see the ticket.

We will make sure that all future issues are resolved in a timely manner.

what is so difficult to you to understand that you haven't provide me any services or server?

if i had used a server and i was requesting a refund i could understand what you'r saying, but i didin't receive nothing, so i am just asking my money back.

Jeff, with all of the negative posts about vaguhost, it might be best to just refund this customer. It might help you save face later.

Quote Originally Posted by msm25 View Post
    what is so difficult to you to understand that you haven't provide me any services or server?

if i had used a server and i was requesting a refund i could understand what you'r saying, but i didin't receive nothing, so i am just asking my money back.
    You're right. It hasn't been delivered, so he can't tell you that Paypal can't give you a refund, because you havent recieved what you paid for after multiple times over 10(not 7) days, not recieving what you paid for. There was even a 4 day gap between when you recieved information on the server. Unacceptable in most peoples books.
    Brett Meadors

Quote Originally Posted by VAGU-Jeffrey View Post
    You were made fully aware that we don't offer refunds before you signing up with our company. It was clearly stated in your ticket and you acknowledged you agreed to our Terms more the once.
    No refunds is one thing. Non receipt of an item, delayed deployment and whatnot is another thing. You are lucky you don't do any business in the UK, otherwise your TOS would have been thrown out the window.

I understand when you placed the order and I do agree that things should have been handled differently in this matter. However, some delays have happen on our end and Burst. We just received one of our servers from our provider that was ordered on the 14th.
    Don't even try to justify it. Clearly it appears that it is a common thing for you to delay set ups. Not to mention the case where you provided the wrong server and the other time where you said it is common for you to provide a server with less than what was ordered and then "add them later".

The reasons for the delays on the servers with our provider is because, we use special configurations that are not the standard configuration for the provider.
    Eh? - What special configurations? It's a standard hard drive, normal cpu and absolutely nothing special about it. It's a basic server and is no excuse for the delays you have given to your customers.

I ordered 5x IBM machines with SCSI drives, had them all reconfigured with different parts put in - took no more than 48hrs for our servers to be delivered from our vendor to the DC and plugged in straight away. And those machines had special set ups.

The machines aren't the "out of the box" packages that you see that customers are ordering.. They have additional ram, more hard drives, larger hard drives, etc.. Which alot of the time require more motherboards that our provider doesn't usually stock, etc.
    Honestly, those servers may as well be out of the box.

However, things are back on track and we will restore faith to those who have lost it in our company. While I may choose to go on vacation at a bad time, things were running smoothly before I left and everyone (all staff, and mostly all customers) were fully aware that I was going to be on vacation and support would still be available.
    Evidently your customers beg to differ.

Am I being harsh on this lame excuse of a company? Yep I sure am. I am honestly tired of seeing joke of a companies spring up and pretend they are a huge corporation with a million staff and have a DC the size of the moon.

When will you get it through your head that you are dealing with real businesses, wasting real time and stressing out real people for no reason.

For God sake, wake up Jeffrey
    Last edited by IH-Rameen; 01-26-2008 at 09:15 PM.

We are a company of great honesty and integrity. I am no longer on vacation ad have returned.

I have never claimed that we provide the "best service" however, mostly all of our customers except a few have been extremely happy have with our services. Out of the hundreds of machines that we have online and deployed, you only see a few customers complaining. It happens with companies... You work to please everyone and sometimes, there are some you can't please or get caught up in the growing pains..

We're a new company that has had our growing pains. We make mistakes and everyone makes them from time-to-time. I haven't lied to our customers or lied to anyone. I can truthfully say that over 98% of our customers love our service.

Let's make a note that John knows nothing about our company but has enjoyed bashing it from day one and is infact a 14-year old.
    Last edited by VAGU-Jeffrey; 01-26-2008 at 09:44 PM.

We are a company of great honesty and integrity. I am no longer on vacation ad have returned.

I have never claimed that we provide the "best service" however, mostly all of our customers except a few have been extremely have with our services. Out of the hundreds of machines that we have online and deployed, you only see a few customers complaining.

We're a new company that has had our growing pains. We make mistakes and everyone makes them from time-to-time. I haven't lied to our customers or lied to anyone. I can truthfully say that over 98% of our customers love our service.
    Man you are full of BS. You haven't lied? Why do you claim to be an LLC when you're not? You have been spotted lying many times, so quite frankly, I'm confident almost 98% of what you say is absolutely BS.

Growing pains? LOL. You went on vacation mate. It wasn't growing pains. You went on vacation and left everything to go downhill..

So no, you are not a company of great honesty, and by the looks of it, your integrity is pretty much in shatters.

great honesty and integrity how can you say his? if you were honest the first think you should do is assume you failed to provide me the server and refund me. What you are doing is stealing my money, is this your idea of honest?

do you say you are an honest company when you have this behaviour? this is amazing, we live in diferrent words.

I think you should refund this client since you did not even begin to build the server yet, thus no resources were used on the client's order.

If you did put resources towards the order, I believe it would have been built already.
    AYKsolutions.com - High Bandwidth Specialists - 100TB/1Gbps/10Gbps Unmetered/CDN/DDOS Protected
    Over 20 Global Locations - Asia, Mexico, Brazil, India, Australia, US, CA, EU - Bare Metal and Virtual Cloud. All Managed.
    View our current Specials.
    We are Professional. Painless. Polite.

Where did we claim that we were an LLC? I don't see anywhere where we stated we were fully 100% registered.. We have stated to many customers that have asked and in threads may of times and even to Mr BryonHost who loves messaging asking about our company that the process is in the works.

We did have growing pains and yes, I went on vacation. That vacation was planned for more then a month... Things definitely didn't go down hill.. Of course, we're going through our issues right now but we will recover from them.

Okay Jeffery, enough! You're making it very difficult to stay out of these many negative threads about your so-called company and be a happy, positive member of this community known as WHT.

Here's the issue. The client ordered a server almost two weeks ago, when you claimed it would be a day or two. It's not their fault about your hardware shortages, if that's even true.

You simply can NOT force a client to some imaginary condition that when they sign up for the service, that they automatically agree to some "indefinite" provisioning time frame.

What you are suggesting, is ILLEGAL! If I was one of your clients and you pulled this one me, I'd gather other similar clients and promptly file a class action law suit against your so-called company and utterly decimate your so-called company!

It's one thing to lie, be arrogant without any skills or experience, and make bogus claims to try and thwart off any potential new clients and try and keep the one's that you duped into signing up in the first place, but when you start committing CRIMES, then it's gone too far.

You need to seriously get your head on straight and come back to reality. Your method of running around with your totalitarian attitude about your so-called company is wearing a lot of people thin. Stop reading for a second, think. Read it again. Calm down and think! You simply can't create ludicrous stipulations to the terms and pretend that you aren't obligated to provide a product or service someone paid for. If you think you can do that, then you're even less intelligent than I've thought.

Seriously, who do you think you are? Surely, you must be crazy. I don't say this lightly. You can also chose to ignore every single valid and true point myself and others have made people aware of about your so-called company, but you're in ruin already. Are things that bad? Can you not give this guy his few hundred dollars back without going out of your imaginary business? If so, just be honest and I'll literally give you the money to pay this guy back. Just say the word and I'll seriously do it! Honestly Jeffery, fascism is like, so 1930s.

Rob,
    You have no experience with my company. Therefore, you should stay out of the threads.

Did I tell him that he needed to wait an indefinite time? No. EVERY customer was made FULLY aware on almost a DAILY Basic about the status of his server. That's called keeping your customers informed, buddy. Something we do quite a bit off.

My advice for you is to stay out of threads that involve VaguHost just because, Tim got pissed off and wasn't happy with a design that he expected to be done in such a short time frankly doesn't give you the right to bash our company.

Where did we claim that we were an LLC?
    Source-code of your "website"

<title>VaguHost, LLC. - Beating Up the Competition - Established in 2007</title>
    http://www.vaguhost.com/terms.php WOW LLC SPAM!
    http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/s...d.php?p=949889
    VaguHost LLC has the offer that will fit your needs just right with your Budget.
    http://www.askwebhosting.com/special...d_servers.html VaguHost LLC would like to show our Christmas spirit by blabla
    www.zeppi.com ZEPPIO.com is a VaguHost LLC Company 2Checkout.com, Inc. is an authorized retailer of goods and services provided by ZEPPIO.com
    http://www.vbulletin.com/links.php?linkcatid=business VaguHost LLC VaguHost Community Forums is a place where our customers can interact with each other
    http://support.vaguhost.com/index.php?_m=news&_a=viewnews&newsid=2 VaguHost, LLC would like to wish all of our clients a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Please stop talking all this ....

Of course we love our customers and we work to please each and every one of them and as clearly stated on the forums here, all the other customers that complained about our service was taken care of.

Oh... my... God... this is HILARIOUS! He took the LLC off his signature! I about spit a drink all over my keyboard and I'm not even drinking anything. Holy smokes, this is crazy funny. I'm seriously blown away at this point. Jeffery, I would PAY good money to be entertained like this. I think you chose the wrong profession to pretend to be in. By the way, I'd love for you to attempt to reply to the issues/points I've outlined in the first page of this thread. In fact, I double... No, I TRIPLE dog dare you!

Right here mate: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...light=vaguhost

It was also in your sig before you changed it..

So there goes your honesty

Now, lets have a look at your integrity:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...light=vaguhost

In that post a user had to crawl and beg to paid for services he provided you..

And after that, a newbie which I am almost certain (by sheer common sense) that is working for you or is some way affiliated with you attempts to discredit the designer..

You have no integrity and no honesty.

hmm, this thread seems to make a note of VaguHost LLC.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=655726

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_M View Post
    hmm, this thread seems to make a note of VaguHost LLC.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=655726
    Give me mod status so I can view the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_M View Post
    I already posted that one

But anyway, here is another Vagu owner/employee with his old signature - clearly stating LLC in the signature!

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member...oster&t=658426

Rob,
    You have no experience with my company. Therefore, you should stay out of the threads.
    Jeffery, I will absolutely do as I please. If you are ripping off members of this site, I will be involved. When you stop ripping people off, I'll stop posting about it.

Did I tell him that he needed to wait an indefinite time? No. EVERY customer was made FULLY aware on almost a DAILY Basic about the status of his server. That's called keeping your customers informed, buddy. Something we do quite a bit off.
    The client said they don't want to wait another day and they want a refund. They've waited 10 additional days from the promised time. What difference does it make if you make broken promises daily?

My advice for you is to stay out of threads that involve VaguHost just because, Tim got pissed off and wasn't happy with a design that he expected to be done in such a short time frankly doesn't give you the right to bash our company.
    My advise is for you to stop trying to scam people and people won't have to keep pointing out things that are embarrassing for you. This doesn't have to do with Tim, I've not mentioned him other than to say that you tried to screw him, too and lied to him in his own dealings with you. That's pretty relevant to this whole fiasco.

As for the design, how long does it take to take two images you were given to work with and have your "professional web designer" put some terrible background it took no more than one minute to make, and say that's a reasonable time frame for a design that took a week to do? Any 5 year old (and I'm being serious) could have done the same in 5 minutes. This just goes to once again show how you operate. Your business methods are so sickening and juvenile, that people instantly distance themselves from you and say they'll never do business with you again in any way.

Apparently, you think you can do anything you want and rip off whomever you want, and no one has a right to speak about the facts, or they're just "bashing" someone. No, I have the problem with you taking people's money and saying they can't do anything to get a refund. Why don't you refund the client? What kind of so-called business are you pretending to run? Why are you even here?

Of course we love our customers and we work to please each and every one of them and as clearly stated on the forums here, all the other customers that complained about our service was taken care of.
    Hey, you guys all heard what Jeffery said. He said it so on the forums before. Why do you crazy people keep questioning him every time he does the exact opposite of what he claims in every post and action he makes? You people are crazy. Don't you know all of Jeff's clients are happy? How many times does he have to keep repeating that lie before you will leave him alone?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast