YouTube Clone Issues

Hello,
    I am REALLY sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum. Please feel free to move it. Anyway, I am having a little issue. I have a dedicated server and I run the popular YouTube clone "ClipShare". I would normally be asking this question to their support, but it is pretty nonexistant. Alright, so, this issue happens with large video uploads. When a video is uploaded, a CGI script makes a tmp folder for the upload. Well, it seems like some setting on the server is deleting the tmp folder before the conversion completes, resulting in the lack of thumbnails. Is there a setting I can raise to fix this? Below is the error I get:

[Wed Jan XX 08:04:05 2008] [error] PHP Warning: fopen(/home/XXXXXX/public_html/tmp/394msdf94f6a7ac6be8b8e5458b99.params) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/upload.php on line 98

Any help would be appreciated.

This can happen if you have not configured the paths properly in config files. You need to check the config file of upload progress bar. Also check if folder "/home/XXXXXX/public_html/tmp/" exists on the server and is writable (chmod 777).